Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] ASRock B360M-ITXac, i7-8700 - 10.13.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
After finishing the installation I mount the EFI Partition and replace it with my USB installation stick's EFI file.
Then I replace the /EFI/EFI/CLOVER/config.plist with yours and clean up my /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/ directory and add your kexts.
After restart I am in black screen, Is there anything I also need to do after installing finished?

Thanks

After finishing the installation I mount the EFI Partition and replace it with my USB installation stick's EFI file.
Then I replace the /EFI/EFI/CLOVER/config.plist with yours and clean up my /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/ directory and add your kexts.
After restart I am in black screen, Is there anything I also need to do after installing finished?

Thanks

Your process is fine.

I see that you are on an i5, I've read somewhere the settings is a little bit different than the i7. I would keep your original config.plist and start fresh if it was allowing you to booth up.
Then you can look up at mine and transfer what you want/need (if any), because at that point you already have a booting system.

From experience could the SMBIOS being on 18,2, which I believe the i5 should be on 18,1. It was giving a black screen with some different SMBIOS.

I want to know how to enter the Installation interface.I use the same motherboard as yours, but I failed at “missing required descriptor” then come with a forbidden logo and flowers screen.

See the PC Solutions on errors

I am stuck in boot installer. Can you tell me which drivers you use in drivers64UEFI? Do you use aptiomemoryfix-64.efi?

HI 89db,

I just used your kext to install hackintosh Mac OS Mojave 10.14
It worked greatly, but a few issues :

1. Clover takes 5 minutes to load
  2. Audio is not working
  3. Wifi not working (Because of Intel)
  4. In system report, it said USB 3.1, but haven't tested yet

Some updates,
clover problem is caused by using USB2.0 for EFI Partition, it worked well in SSD
The USB ports are working greatly, with USB 3.1 Support

i3 8100 worked well, but cinebench show 2 Core 4 Thread

Hey kwankiu!

I haven't had a chance to update to 10.14 yet, so I am not sure of all the settings.
If someone tried it please chime in!

I will try to update the thread when I do switch over. It's my editing machine so it's labor intensive for me to restart from scratch since I always have a project on the go.

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back