Contribute
Register

Stuck on Apple - trying to boot with Intel HD 4600 graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.
So just delete the DSDT file and leave the SSDT file in there and reboot? I do that and its the same deal.

Then reinstall. Attach config you're using.

Course you will. You will need to erase the drive. Try the config with on my Github but reinstall using install and post_install configs. https://github.com/VoiletDragon/Z-H97M-D3H-Patches

I was hoping there was a way you could re-install Os without wiping the drive..

So I need to backup the boot drive, then re-install, and then how would I get my backup back on the computer?

And your saying use your config files when re-installing and after re-installing?

I was hoping there was a way you could re-install Os without wiping the drive..

So I need to backup the boot drive, then re-install, and then how would I get my backup back on the computer?

And your saying use your config files when re-installing and after re-installing?

Yes but you will need to use the SSDTs for post_install config. You can just copy and paste it to another machine can use Remote or take the drive out and put it into a hard drive caddy or connect it via SATA on another desktop.

Yes but you will need to use the SSDTs for post_install config. You can just copy and paste it to another machine can use Remote or take the drive out and put it into a hard drive caddy or connect it via SATA on another desktop.

Would it be worth trying to try and freshly patched DSDT file? Or is there now no reason why I need to patch DSDT file since IHD 4600 is native to airplay..

Would it be worth trying to try and freshly patched DSDT file? Or is there now no reason why I need to patch DSDT file since IHD 4600 is native to airplay..

Theres no need too. Airplay is native with Intel HD Graphics. The other patches that will be required will be done with those SSDTs and config on my GitHub.

Theres no need too. Airplay is native with Intel HD Graphics. The other patches that will be required will be done with those SSDTs and config on my GitHub.

Im looking at my setting and the intel graphics show up in about this computer. But under "display" it shows the wrong display and the wrong resolution. My res is set to 2560x1080 in clover.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-11-28 at 11.20.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-11-28 at 11.20.47 PM.png
    165.3 KB · Views: 81
  • Screen Shot 2016-11-28 at 11.20.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-11-28 at 11.20.33 PM.png
    187.8 KB · Views: 86
Im looking at my setting and the intel graphics show up in about this computer. But under "display" it shows the wrong display and the wrong resolution. My res is set to 2560x1080 in clover.

Do a fresh install. Start from fresh.

I installed fresh copy of el capitan on the computer. I installed it on my m.2 drive. Installation went through and I booted into the M.2 from USB with no problem. Everything seems the same though like nothing happened..Is that because I have a separate storage and boot drive? Even my clover serial and settings are the same...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back