Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS Z97-A/3.1 with Thunderbolt card
CPU
i7 4790K
Graphics
Nvidia 750 Ti
Im having trouble switching back to onboard graphics on my setup. It keeps sticking on the apple everytime it boots. It would boot fine when i was on Nvidia drivers with 750 Ti card. I cant get it to boot off intel graphics for the life of me. I get same results when booting in safe mode -x. It works fine in verbose mode. I am Injecting Intel graphics from clovers config file. Is there other settings I need to change for HD 4600 on El Capitan?

Im connected via HDMI and have no gx card installed. I completely removed Nvidia driver. Ive updated clover bootloader. Could it have something to do with my monitor settings?? Im thinking I will have to just reninstall clover, but I dont want to lose a bunch of settings or something.

Im having trouble switching back to onboard graphics on my setup. It keeps sticking on the apple everytime it boots. It would boot fine when i was on Nvidia drivers with 750 Ti card. I cant get it to boot off intel graphics for the life of me. I get same results when booting in safe mode -x. It works fine in verbose mode. I am Injecting Intel graphics from clovers config file. Is there other settings I need to change for HD 4600 on El Capitan?

Im connected via HDMI and have no gx card installed. I completely removed Nvidia driver. Ive updated clover bootloader. Could it have something to do with my monitor settings?? Im thinking I will have to just reninstall clover, but I dont want to lose a bunch of settings or something.

Attach config.plist. Try using SSDT-IGPU on my Github you will need to uninstall nvidia web drivers. https://github.com/VoiletDragon/Z-H97M-D3H-Patches

Last edited:
Do I remove the DSDT.aml file that is in EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/PATCHED? Do I just copy that file in there and reboot?

Attach Clover folder from EFI removing themes ZIP attach.

Nothing attached.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back