Graphics
Gt 1030
Build:
Cpu: i3-4130
Motherboard: msi h81m-p33
Graphics card: gt 1030
Ram: Samsung 4gb ddr3 1600mhz
2tb barracuda drive hdd

So my friend got the installer working he even tried it on his computer before giving it to me and it worked on his so I set my motherboard presets exactly but for a few because the options aren’t on the motherboard like vt-d and safe boot and usb3.0 Idk if they are automatically disabled threw this motherboard but I don’t have the option. So I’ve done everything else for the motherboard but I get halfway threw the loading bar and the spinning wheel appears and freezes and I give it like 15-30 minutes but it’s not moving it freezes every time at the same place so I tried verbum on boot and it goes all the way to the end and the Apple logo appears for a brief second then disappears and I have these two lines that appear : sat jan 13 19:33:11 2018 iMac. Local com.apple.xpc.launch[1] (com.apple.windowserver.595)<warning>: service exited with abnormal code:1
Second line: sat jan 13 19:33:11 2018 iMac. Local com.apple.xpc.launch[1] (com.apple.windowserver) <notice>: service only ran for 0 seconds. Pushing respawn out by 10 seconds.

After that these texts will pop in for like a third of a second and go away and their all different I’m lost on what else I should do can’t find anything on this motherboard your help is appreciated thank you

What did you have to do cause I’m a little confused on it but I think when installing my friend picked legacy and I needed uefi would that mess it up also

I ran the clover installer from other mac and installed it on my installer's volume. I did choose the uefi option can't remember it's exact wording. When experimenting today I believe the DTST fix that i have to have is FixHeaders.

Ok well I’m going to my friends to re install it in. Few days and try to fix it. If I can’t get anything to work I’ll reply and see if someone can walk me through it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back