Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4
CPU
Intel(R) Core™ i7-5820K
Graphics
GTX 980
Stuck on Apple Loading Screen Yosemite Unibeast installation

Hey guys. I'm new to the world of Hackintosh and I wanted to give it a go. I have followed the guide for Unibeast/Multibeast down to a tee in order to install Yosemite on my computer, but no matter what I do, I can never get it to work.

I always get stuck on the apple loading bar right after you select USB on the boot loading screen. The bar never moves, it just does nothing.

I have tried typing -v, -x, GraphicsEnabler=No, and npci=0x2000 all together, separate, and in combinations but it always fails.

Not sure what to do, I even tried clover and it got stuck at the same place, the loading bar never moving. Right now I'm trying Unibeast/Multibeast again and i need help. Here are my specs.

-Gigabyte X79-UP4
-Intel 4820k
-Nvidia Geforce 760
-16 GB DDR3 ram
-Adata 16GB USB 3.0

--Here is the point at which it stops after typing -v and -x, in case it may be of some use.
Photo Dec 06, 11 44 21 AM.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone else having this problem?

I had this problem the other day. I'm no hackintosh expert, but I believe your particular error relates to your video card.

Have you tried npci=0x3000 and PCIRootUID=1, PCIRoot=1, and cpus=1?

ncpi=0x3000 apparently works better on your 700 series card from what I understand.

I had this problem the other day. I'm no hackintosh expert, but I believe your particular error relates to your video card.

Have you tried npci=0x3000 and PCIRootUID=1, PCIRoot=1, and cpus=1?

ncpi=0x3000 apparently works better on your 700 series card from what I understand.

Good news! I inputed npci=0x3000 and PCIRootUID=1, PCIRoot=1, and cpus=1 and it loaded up perfectly to the point where I installed Yosemite and it loaded up. I then opened up Multibeast to install the drivers and bootloader and everything, which was a success, HOWEVER, after removing the USB and trying to boot back into Yosemite I got this message.

Photo Dec 06, 6 35 16 PM.jpg

Its worth mentioning that I currently have two identicle Samsung EVO SSD's in my system. One is running windows 8. The other I installed Yosemite onto. The only way I can even attempt to boot Yosemite now is through the USB, then clicking on the OSX hardrive.

I tried not typing anything into the bootloader, then I tried npci=0x3000 and PCIRootUID=1, PCIRoot=1, and cpus=1, but both gave me the same screen above.

Any Ideas?

still need help here.

Good news! I inputed npci=0x3000 and PCIRootUID=1, PCIRoot=1, and cpus=1 and it loaded up perfectly to the point where I installed Yosemite and it loaded up. I then opened up Multibeast to install the drivers and bootloader and everything, which was a success, HOWEVER, after removing the USB and trying to boot back into Yosemite I got this message.

View attachment 117109

Its worth mentioning that I currently have two identicle Samsung EVO SSD's in my system. One is running windows 8. The other I installed Yosemite onto. The only way I can even attempt to boot Yosemite now is through the USB, then clicking on the OSX hardrive.

I tried not typing anything into the bootloader, then I tried npci=0x3000 and PCIRootUID=1, PCIRoot=1, and cpus=1, but both gave me the same screen above.

Patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext from Multibeast...

Patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext from Multibeast...
Hi, thanks for the reply, but I'm not really understanding what I supposed to do here. I'm a pretty big noob so please clarify what I need to do to fix this. Thanks.

Hi, thanks for the reply, but I'm not really understanding what I supposed to do here. I'm a pretty big noob so please clarify what I need to do to fix this. Thanks.

Read the Multibeast documentation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back