Contribute
Register

[Solved] Sierra crashes at apple logo, MSI Z87-GD65

Status
Not open for further replies.
no is just to see if the system is not freeze, it seems that is just a graphics thing

when "graphicsenabler=no" be sure to not select anything in graphics injection

Ahhh that makes sense, okay it doesn't freeze. After the last text it shows (the last image I posted) the screen goes black and then it just boots into windows. And yes when I tried "graphicsenabler=no" I didn't have anything in garphics injection. I tried it both with nv_disable=1 and without it

remove windows drive atm

remove windows drive atm

done, bootable USB with clover and hard drive for mac os install are the only driver now connected. With previous settings (graphicsenabler=no etc) it still just black screens and then reboots into clover.

Also I can't thank you enough for your continued support

are you sure that secureboot and virtualization is disabled? and when you say "reboots" is an actual reboot? or just loads the clover again?

I disabled "Intel Virtualization Tech" but I can't fidn anything for secure boot. Under "setting>boot>boot mode select" all I have is "UEFI" or "LEGACY+UEFI". I'm still trying to look around to see if there are any settings for the MSI Z87-GD65 that I should change.
------------------
Edit:

Going to try updating bios and seeing if there are any new available settings.

Last edited:
be sure that also on boot os (or something like that) is set in "other" instead of windows, also disable fastboot, and serial/comm ports

good for you
now try with the nvidia injections and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back