Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] Problem Installing Elitebook 8470p Clover UEFI Yosemite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is BIOS up-to-date?

(and is it correct?)

hey rehabman Finnaly I updated my bios to F.62...release may 2015. not the latest version (F.64 Release May 2016). but still it not fixed garpled verbose boot UEFI Booting only...
:(

Last edited:
hey rehabman Finnaly I updated my bios to F.62...release may 2015. not the latest version (F.64 Release May 2016). but still it not fixed garpled verbose boot UEFI Booting only...

Must have "boot glitch patch" and enable CSM in BIOS.

Must have "boot glitch patch" and enable CSM in BIOS.
you mean, I have to patch a kext again ? which is not included in your guide (ELITEBOOK HOTPACTH) that you gave to me before ?

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2 MB · Views: 186
you mean, I have to patch a kext again ? which is not included in your guide (ELITEBOOK HOTPACTH) that you gave to me before ?

My guide includes the patch by default. But of course, it cannot set BIOS options correctly for you.

Note: It seems your ACPI/patched content is not up-to-date with respect to the current github project.

My guide includes the patch by default. But of course, it cannot set BIOS options correctly for you.

I just change Boot mode From "Boot UEFI (Without CSM)" into "Boot UEFI (Hybrid With CSM).The Result is, i got stretch Apple Logo.

Note: It seems your ACPI/patched content is not up-to-date with respect to the current github project.

I just update it... Please take a look. If I Updated My latest ACPI, will it fix the garpled verbose boot ?
thank you rehabman...

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2 MB · Views: 186
I just change Boot mode From "Boot UEFI (Without CSM)" into "Boot UEFI (Hybrid With CSM).The Result is, i got stretch Apple Logo.

Yes. Known side effect. Cosmetic only, not significant.

I just update it... Please take a look. If I Updated My latest ACPI, will it fix the garpled verbose boot ?
thank you rehabman...

Garbled boot is fixed by CSM enable + IOGraphicsFamily patch (already in the plist provided by my guide).

Rehabman I've got new problem here... when I wake my machine from sleep, My Bluetooth hardware cannot detect... how to fix that.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back