Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] NVIDIA Card and Error Allocating Pages Issue Installing Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are correct. Sorry. Here is what I configured for multibeast.

0Kvk63F.png

Thanks again.

I have installed Sierra successfully. The problem now is it will not boot with my NVIDIA card installed. I am getting the same error I was before. The problem was definitely the card being plugged in. I circled back around and tried the following:

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...install-problems.173991/#ErrorAllocatingPages
  • Figure out which config.plist you're using, and check it for the RtVariables needed to disable SIP for El Capitan (covered in this guide) (WAS ALREADY THERE)
  • If that's not it, try replaced VBoxHfs.efi with HFSPlus.efi in EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/ YIELDS:
    O8KLjTL.jpg

• Others report that replacing EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi with OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi fixes it. YIELDS:
    fTTZSW6.jpg

• If you have more than one of OsxLowMemFixDrv-64.efi or OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi or OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi then remove all but one.
  • Someone had also suggested using OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi. It gave this error YIELDS:
    gCQVT8l.jpg
My system definition is iMac 14,2. I have attached a zip copy of my EFI incase I didn't include something.

Thank you for taking your time to read this. You've been a great help so far.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    16.9 MB · Views: 101
SOLVED - Go into your BIOS and disable your onboard intel graphics card. Problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back