Contribute
Register

[solved] Need help on L440

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 8xxx should be your actual device-id of the XHC controller.
Yes 8c31 to be correct.
And i left the ports as they were as "3",should i make 2 for the 2.0 ports or it isn`t necessary ?
I mean is the patch Ok overall on this part that i posted and how to create the SSDT(beginning of the SSDT)

Yes 8c31 to be correct.
And i left the ports as they were as "3",should i make 2 for the 2.0 ports or it isn`t necessary ?
I mean is the patch Ok overall on this part that i posted and how to create the SSDT(beginning of the SSDT)

HSxx ports that are attached to USB3 ports should be UsbConnector=3.
SSxx ports that are not internal should be UsbConnector=3.
HSxx ports that are attached to USB2 ports should be UsbConnector=0.
HSxx/SSxx ports that are attached to internal devices should be UsbConnector=255.

HSxx/SSxx ports that are attached to internal devices should be UsbConnector=255.
OK,i understand that part now,but i mean the SSDT,how to create the beginning of the SSDT,for example on your Lenovo Y50 it begin something like this
Code:
DefinitionBlock ("", "SSDT", 2, "hack", "UIAC-ALL", 0)
{
    Device(UIAC)
    {
        Name(_HID, "UIA00000")

Name(RMCF, Package()
        {
            "HUB1", Package()

i dont see UIAC neither RMCF

How should i modify this part,check on DSDT or IOreg ?.

OK RehabMan.

Can you confirm if i created the SSDT Correctly ?

I THINK I DID ITTTTTT.....

Here is the IOreg Aswell,only the ports that i marked are Active :thumbup: on ioreg after i applied the SSDT-UIAC.aml and rebooted.

So i think Disabling EH01 EH02 is not needed since i did it on bios.

Million thanks man.

Attachments

• SSDT-UIAC.dsl
    1.6 KB · Views: 84
  • Final IOreg.ioreg
    4.9 MB · Views: 87
Last edited:
OK RehabMan.

Can you confirm if i created the SSDT Correctly ?

I THINK I DID ITTTTTT.....

Here is the IOreg Aswell,only the ports that i marked are Active :thumbup: on ioreg after i applied the SSDT-UIAC.aml and rebooted.

So i think Disabling EH01 EH02 is not needed since i did it on bios.

Million thanks man.

If HS01 is associated with SS01, it should be UsbConnector=3.
Refer to post #32.

If HS01 is associated with SS01, it should be UsbConnector=3.
Refer to post #32.
Ok fixed it.
But i have 1 new problem,internal Camera is not working after wake up from sleep.
i did disable WAK,XSEL,ESEL By adding Return(0) on the beginning of the code (like it`s mentioned on your 10.11+ usb solutions guide)
Also applied the Windows 2013 OS Check Fix (since laptop came with windows 8.1)

Ok fixed it.
But i have 1 new problem,internal Camera is not working after wake up from sleep.
i did disable WAK,XSEL,ESEL By adding Return(0) on the beginning of the code (like it`s mentioned on your 10.11+ usb solutions guide)
Also applied the Windows 2013 OS Check Fix (since laptop came with windows 8.1)

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting". Be sure to provide ioreg in both the working and failed scenario.

Read post #1, "Problem Reporting". Be sure to provide ioreg in both the working and failed scenario.

Attached the Working and NonWorking IOreg.
Lets say i open Photo Booth for testing purpose,i see my face,after i wake from sleep open photo booth then the photo booth stays black and the camera light doesnt turn on.

Attachments

• Working.ioreg
    4.8 MB · Views: 78
  • Not Working(afterWakeFromSleep).ioreg
    4.8 MB · Views: 81
Attached the Working and NonWorking IOreg.
Lets say i open Photo Booth for testing purpose,i see my face,after i wake from sleep open photo booth then the photo booth stays black and the camera light doesnt turn on.

Both of these ioreg files show the camera is detected on HS12.
So you probably have a problem that is specific to your camera...
You might try without EHCI disabled (same process to go through again to make custom SSDT) and see if the behavior is different.

Both of these ioreg files show the camera is detected on HS12.
So you probably have a problem that is specific to your camera...
You might try without EHCI disabled (same process to go through again to make custom SSDT) and see if the behavior is different.
Yes excatly,it shows as detected on both but i don`t think it should be a problem that i won`t be able to live with.will check that later and create an Injector Without EHCI Disabled.will go on to that later.

Also here is the FN+F10 and FN+F11 Key Logs Generated
What code should i change to have them as assignable keys on SysPrefs>Keyboard>Shortcuts.

Attachments

• FN Keys Log.txt
    1.5 KB · Views: 134
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back