Contribute
Register

[solved] HD4000 Display Port (Lenovo T430s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you need some of my findings PM me. I have everything laptop related working except WLAN.
as per rules:
  • Members may not solicit nor provide assistance via private communications. This forum was created to provide help by posting questions and getting answers. By not publicly discussing you are depriving others of solutions to problems they may encounter.

If you need some of my findings PM me. I have everything laptop related working except WLAN.

Dmitriy, thank you for your swift reply.

I'm still in the new member probation period and I can't pm anyone just yet :)

If you could, however, share your T430s files/findings here then future forum users might take advantage of your knowledge as well.

All the best,
Derin.

Dmitriy, thank you for your swift reply.

I'm still in the new member probation period and I can't pm anyone just yet :)

If you could, however, share your T430s files/findings here then future forum users might take advantage of your knowledge as well.

All the best,
Derin.
read post 11

Thanks for the heads up - Perhaps Dmitriy can start a repo or upload his T430s stuff to cloud at some point, I really appreciate it.

-D

Thanks for the heads up - Perhaps Dmitriy can start a repo or upload his T430s stuff to cloud at some point, I really appreciate it.

I set up a repository for T430s which may be of interest. Everything is working perfectly except slightly inaccurate battery charge calculation and WLAN (due to whitelist).

https://github.com/dmitriypavlov/T430s-macOS

Many thanks Dimitry for compiling your experiences and sharing. Followed your instructions and tada High Sierra on my T430.

Couldn't try wifi because the TP-Link WN823N adapter driver on CD would not complete the install. The TP-Link website version did install but did not detect the USB adapter. Supposedly it only supports 10.6-10.11.

Which wifi adapter did you choose.

Many thanks Dimitry for compiling your experiences and sharing. Followed your instructions and tada High Sierra on my T430.

Couldn't try wifi because the TP-Link WN823N adapter driver on CD would not complete the install. The TP-Link website version did install but did not detect the USB adapter. Supposedly it only supports 10.6-10.11.

Which wifi adapter did you choose.

Searching further I found a TP-Link driver that worked with WN823N V2 adapter. The page is located here. Choose V2 and the pick Driver tab and 2017-09-13 publication date.

Hi I got a HP probook 6570b , everything is work but only thing i don’t how to fix it that display port, can you help ne out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back