Contribute
Register

[SOLVED] Graphics not working on 10.11.4 (Need help with this)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GIGABYTE Z97-HD3-Clover
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
GT 740
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi family
I just uploaded my MacBook Pro to the new 10.11.4 version, so I decided to upload my Hackintosh as well, but I'm having some problems after the install.
I uploaded my build from the AppStore, so I reached the first part of the install (the 27 minutes part), and after that my computer rebooted. I saw in the MacBook Pro upload that this upload has two parts, the 27 minutes part and the 11 minutes part. I can not get to the second part, and now my Hackintosh is kind of looping at some part of the boot. I reach the apple progress bar that appears at the end of every boot, but the progress bar is frozen. After some seconds the apple logo with the bar disappear and appears the cursor on the left top corner of my right screen with a black background in every screen (like when you booting). Then, some seconds after, the cursor disappears and the white loading spiral appears :beachball: intermittently.
I just realized that after some minutes (10 minutes more or less) my computer went to sleep, and when I moved the mouse, (like when you wanna wake it up) the loading spiral had disappeared and I have a black background with the cursor.
I'm totally sure that is a graphics problem, but I can not reach the clover boot screen, because I'm using the time -1 clover boot option, that boots immediately the last booted volume. Any help in here? Maybe I can fix it booting on safe mode and completing the install uploading the Nvidia Drivers, but I don't know how to reach the clover boot screen.
By the way, I am using the Windows 8 WHQL feature and Boot Mode Selection : Legacy Only in BIOS. I tried with Other OS and UEFI and Legacy but still not working.

Need help please! :(:banghead:

Graphics not working on 10.11.4 (Need help with this)

I'm totally sure that is a graphics problem, but I can not reach the clover boot screen, because I'm using the time -1 clover boot option, that boots immediately the last booted volume. Any help in here?

From the Clover Wiki pages:
If the Timeout integer is set to 0, hold any key when powering on to invoke the bootloader GUI.

Boot from your bootable USB drive, or if you don't have it anymore, create one.

I don't know what the **** just happened, but I can not reach even the bios configurator, it is blocked on the Gigabyte screen

I have just unplugged the nvidia graphic card and 8 gb of ram. Now trying to boot with intel graphics and single channel 8gb RAM.
Stil blocked on the Gigabyte screen

Graphics not working on 10.11.4 (Need help with this)[SOLVED]

Solved the BIOS problem by connecting my keyboard to a 2.0 Hub, then I pressed F12 for BIOS boot selection and I selected my bootable USB. After that, I could reach the GUI Clover Bootloader, so I booted my system with nv_disable=1 and then I uploaded the Nvidia Drivers :D. Everything works great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back