Contribute
Register

[Solved] Graphics 4600 Not working Sierra GA Z97X UD7 TH i7 4790K

Status
Not open for further replies.
No point. Graphics will get be seen as Intel HD4600 3mb.

Your edited config.plist after my response shows the exact same changes I have posted and yet you commented
No point. Graphics will get be seen as Intel HD4600 3mb.
How so?

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    15.4 MB · Views: 76
  • Santi’s iMac.ioreg
    2.5 MB · Views: 132
Not following you sorry. So what can we do now?

Without a HECI/MEI Device Intel HD4600 will not work. Test the hardware in Windows or Linux. Check that Intel Management Engine Interface is seen in Windows or Linux.

Without a HECI/MEI Device Intel HD4600 will not work. Test the hardware in Windows or Linux. Check that Intel Management Engine Interface is seen in Windows or Linux.

Once this same hardware worked with Ubuntu with graphics at it's best. How do I check that Intel Management Engine Interface?

Once this same hardware worked with Ubuntu with graphics at it's best. How do I check that?[/
How do I check that ?
Using Intel® Management Engine Verification Utility[https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/19009/Intel-Management-Engine-Verification-Utility, You can check in Windows 7 or XP, if your MoBos have certain chipsets ( Ex:H77) which your current MoBO does not have. I don't think Intel has released a Windows 10 edition of this tool.

You might be interested to know that I have installed MacOS Sierra along with Windows 10 and Ubuntu Studio in UEFI Mode using a Gigabyte -GA-Z97X-UD5H Motherboard and Intel i5 CPU without any of the rigamaroo. The MoBo is very close to your MoBO. I have run the system using the IGFX Intel HD 4600 and PCIE NVIDIA GTX 210 . Currently I am using only the PCIE card NVIDIA GTX 210.

I had no Graphics card/Display problem in Windows and Linux with both the the Graphics cards.

In MacOSSierra I had problem with Display. Every time I used Finder, the screen would turn "bleeding Colors" the best way I can describe. I have images but don't want to over stuff the forum with my uploads. The way I fixed the correct resolution and color was by using SwitchResX from http://www.madrau.com/srx_download/download.html. I used the Shareware first, and then bought the paid Version for my long term use.

I have uploaded relevant images.

Attachments

• 1. Very Simlar GA 97 Boards.png
    1. Very Simlar GA 97 Boards.png
    707.4 KB · Views: 161
  • 2.Clover Boot Manager Screen Sierra_Windows _Ubuntu Triple Boot .png
    2.Clover Boot Manager Screen Sierra_Windows _Ubuntu Triple Boot .png
    542 KB · Views: 129
  • 4.config.plist>Graphics when IGFX Intel HD 4600  is Connected to HDMI of Acer Monitor.png
    4.config.plist>Graphics when IGFX Intel HD 4600 is Connected to HDMI of Acer Monitor.png
    883.4 KB · Views: 203
  • 5.Apple_AboutThisMac_Overview + Graphics and Displays on Intel HD 4600 to Monitor HDMI.png
    5.Apple_AboutThisMac_Overview + Graphics and Displays on Intel HD 4600 to Monitor HDMI.png
    384.8 KB · Views: 170
  • 6.SwitchResX.png
    6.SwitchResX.png
    174.1 KB · Views: 181
  • 3.config.plist>Graphics when PCIE_NVIDIA-1.GTX210 Connected to HDMI of Acer Monitor.png
    3.config.plist>Graphics when PCIE_NVIDIA-1.GTX210 Connected to HDMI of Acer Monitor.png
    844.9 KB · Views: 157
Once this same hardware worked with Ubuntu with graphics at it's best. How do I check that Intel Management Engine Interface?

Boot into Linux. Open Terminal type lspci attach output in code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back