Gigabyte GA-Z97-HD3
CPU
Core i5-4460
Graphics
EVGA GeForce GTX 960 SC
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Hi,

In an attempt to update directly to Mojave, I first of all, updated Clover using sourceforge to version 2.4k rev4769. After running the Mojave install my computer restarted but got stuck on booting the Install disk. The verbose is simply "+++++++++++++++++++++++++" no other errors or information. Now I cannot boot into any of my disks, not the recovery disk, not my backup disk. I cannot boot into anything.

I really would like to just run my backup disk so I can recover my previous install, since I just found out Mojave doesn't have any updates for Nvidia graphics. Are there any boot args I can use to get into my backup disk and restore my previous install?

Or is there a way to revert back to my previous clover version?

Note: I did download the fakeSMC.kext from tonymac here and added that to my kexts/other folder before running the Mojave install. I also had an Audio kext but don't remember the name of it.

I don't know how to attach my clover folder without being able to access my computer so I know that it will be harder for me to get help here. I'd appreciate any ones advice or help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back