i7-4790K
Graphics
GT 740
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi
I uploaded from Yosemite (using Chameleon) to El Capitan (now using Clover) on my Hackintosh with Unibeast (UEFI and "Nvidia" GraphicsEnable=Yes) and everything looked OK. Then I decided to take Apps and Docs from my Time Machine during the setup. I installed all the post-installation tools (UEFI Mode and Customac essentials) and then I choose my system definition (iMac 27). After that I decided to reset my computer and check that everything goes OK. Now, I can't boot OS X from El Capitan (my partition). When I hit return, after the Apple logo appears, my system resets suddenly and gets back to the Clover Boot screen. I have tried to boot using -x and -v. The only thing I get is the "Service exited with abnormal code: 255" when I boot the OS X install from "My partition" and from my "USB", and a kernel panic when I boot El Capitan from my system.
IMG_3791.jpg
I have tried everything, but I am not able to boot from my partition and even from the USB. What can I do? It's there any way to erase the partition and then to make a clean install?
Before you guys ask, I have Optimized Defaults, VT-d disable, security mode disable and Other OS on my Bios Settings. I also have the Extra folder from Chameleon on my OS partition.

Can anyone help me??

Can't boot El Capitan from my system and not even from USB

If I run the USB it gets stuck at the half bar. I have not changed anything on the BIOS. Why could I run it before but not now? I have tried to mount it again with Unibeast, and I have also tried it with another USB. :banghead:

But now I can't. I don't know why could I boot before but not now. I can not complete the install (I'm booting with inject Nvidia)

Try all the different USB ports on your machine (front/back, USB2/USB3). Plug the install stick into an external USB hub if you have one. Use a USB2 install drive if you have one. Most likely some ports work and some don't, or some won't see USB3 devices even if they're supposed to be USB3 ports. This can all be fixed if you can get through the install.

Also, you might need to try without the video card, using integrated graphics. Some people have reported they just can't get it to work with a Nvidia 2xx card.

Try all the different USB ports on your machine (front/back, USB2/USB3). Plug the install stick into an external USB hub if you have one. Use a USB2 install drive if you have one. Most likely some ports work and some don't, or some won't see USB3 devices even if they're supposed to be USB3 ports. This can all be fixed if you can get through the install.

Also, you might need to try without the video card, using integrated graphics. Some people have reported they just can't get it to work with a Nvidia 2xx card.
Alright. Do you think is better to buy another graphic card then? Which one would you recomend me? I had a lot of problems with Yosemite using the 210. I'm sure it is the problem now

I'm using my integrated graphics and I can't boot from my USB. I selected the INTEL HD inject on the graphics part of UniBeast

Now looks like i can boot the installer, but gets stuck in this. I can move the cursor but it has been an hour like thisimage.jpg

That looks like the white/gray-screen-with-beachball -- try the suggestions for that in the big list of solutions.
I just booted from my USB and I completed STEP 4, but now I can not complete the setup. When I boot from my system I had the same problem of STEP 4, white screen with the cursor in here. I fixed STEP 4 removing the numbered directors and moving FAKESMC.kext to OTHERS and booting with cpus=1 inject Nvidia nv_disable=1 -x maxmem=4096 and also changing USB to other port.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back