i7 7700K
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello fellow comrades.

I updated to 10.13.6 through Combo Update and as soon as the clover starts, then the screen turns black. I can only boot through the Unibeast USB. This is the only way to boot, but it works with the OS default graphic driver. I updated to the latest version of clover and drivers but something is preventing my Clover to boot to High Sierra.

Any suggestions, my friends? I cannot figure out any solution... :(

Hello fellow comrades.

I updated to 10.13.6 through Combo Update and as soon as the clover starts, then the screen turns black. I can only boot through the Unibeast USB. This is the only way to boot, but it works with the OS default graphic driver. I updated to the latest version of clover and drivers but something is preventing my Clover to boot to High Sierra.

Any suggestions, my friends? I cannot figure out any solution... :(

Your Nvidia graphics need an updated driver.

1). Use boot arg. nv_disable=1 and disable it uncheck webbdrivers in clover boot screen menu.
Boot into OS, then download or update to the latest web drivers.

Reboot and remove nv_disable=1 boot arg. And select web drivers in clover graphics menu.

Your Nvidia graphics need an updated driver.

1). Use boot arg. nv_disable=1 and disable it uncheck webbdrivers in clover boot screen menu.
Boot into OS, then download or update to the latest web drivers.

Reboot and remove nv_disable=1 boot arg. And select web drivers in clover graphics menu.

Yes, but this was not the case! I found out that the problem was that I needed to install the FakeSMC plugins, not only the FakeSMC.kext... I cannot recall doing that earlier, mystery! Now works like a charm! Thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back