Contribute
Register

[solved] Asus UX305FA battery status

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• SSDT-BATT.aml
    29.1 KB · Views: 96
In the guide, I had to run sh download.sh command which created patched files. I tried it now manually, copy/paste and rename it to SSDT-BATT.aml still same.
you don't rename it to .aml, you open the .dsl file in maciasl and then save as .aml

you need to open up your dsl file and then look at https://github.com/gfoury/UX305FA-DSDT-Patch/blob/master/SSDT-BATT.dsl where you say you got the file, and you can see it doesn't look anything like that

should be attached
I copy/paste the code using MaciASL
you don't rename it to .aml, you open the .dsl file in maciasl and then save as .aml
Yes, thats how I did. Sorry didn't mention. And When I try to open the .aml, it doesn't open like before

Attachments

• SSDT-BATT.aml
    29.1 KB · Views: 112
I copy/paste the code using MaciASL

Yes, thats how I did. Sorry didn't mention. And When I try to open the .aml, it doesn't open like before
the one you uploaded didn;t open up in maciasl try the one attached

Attachments

• SSDT-BATT.aml
    5.6 KB · Views: 114
the one you uploaded didn;t open up in maciasl try the one attached
Wow you are genius "feartech". Something was wrong with my MaciASL. I used your file and IT WORKED!! :headbang::headbang::headbang: Thank you so much!

Wow you are genius "feartech". Something were wrong with me MaciASL. I used your file and IT WORKED!! :headbang::headbang::headbang: Thank you so much!

Marking solved.

Wow you are genius "feartech". Something were wrong with me MaciASL. I used your file and IT WORKED!! :headbang::headbang::headbang: Thank you so much!
glad it is working, i think you were trying to save your wrong dsl file as aml which is why it wouldn't open back up :)

the real geniuses are the chaps who write all this, all i did was to see an issue with the file you had, be sure to thank the chaps that has provided these files for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back