Intel Core M-5Y10 800mhz
Graphics
Intel HD5300 (1920x1080)
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi,
After following the guide, I could't figure out the battery problem. There is a "x" on the battery status. It is currently running on El Capitan 10.11.6. If I install Sierra, this time my wifi card doesn't work (Dell DW-1560) along with battery indicator. The guide suggested that I need to do ACPI patching but it is too much complicated for me. I couldn't follow along. Is there anybody tell/help me how to figure this it out? Thank you!

Attachments

• MacBook Pro.ioreg
    5.1 MB · Views: 263
Hi,
After following the guide, I could't figure out the battery problem. There is a "x" on the battery status. It is currently running on El Capitan 10.11.6. If I install Sierra, this time my wifi card doesn't work (Dell DW-1560) along with battery indicator. The guide suggested that I need to do ACPI patching but it is too much complicated for me. I couldn't follow along. Is there anybody tell/help me how to figure this it out? Thank you!

Not a desktop. Moved to laptop support.

Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Darn, no help. :(

How can you expect help when you didn't attach "Problem Reporting" files as requested?
I tried to follow, attached the files as much as I can. Please let me know if I missed anything.
Thank you RehabMan.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 110
  • MacBook Pro.ioreg
    5.1 MB · Views: 257
I tried to follow, attached the files as much as I can. Please let me know if I missed anything.
Thank you RehabMan.
you have a SSDT-BATT.dsl in your patched folder, that should be saved as an .aml file (no .dsl files should be in patched folder)

you have a SSDT-BATT.dsl in your patched folder, that should be saved as an .aml file (no .dsl files should be in patched folder)
Thank you feartech.
Yes, I saved SSDT-BATT.dsl as SSDT-BATT.aml before but didn't work. I will change it back to .aml.

Thank you feartech.
Yes, I saved SSDT-BATT.dsl as SSDT-BATT.aml before but didn't work. I will change it back to .aml.
i just happened to open the .dsl file and it doesn't look correct at all, infact it looks like a web page, where did you get this form?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back