Contribute
Register

[solved] ALC269 VC Mojave - No out Devices Found & Other issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Even FakeSMC.kext must be installed to /L/E, as it is clearly a "kext you need".

I do not have any kexts in my EFI any longer, thanks !

Please see the zip attached.

Attachments

• debug_4426.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 74
I do not have any kexts in my EFI any longer, thanks !

Please see the zip attached.
you would still need your essential kexts in clover/kexts/other

you would still need your essential kexts in clover/kexts/other
At the moment I do not have any kexts in my EFI partition at all and everything that should work is working (beside the few issues that I have mentioned but I do not think they are related to my installation.)

At the moment I do not have any kexts in my EFI partition at all and everything that should work is working (beside the few issues that I have mentioned but I do not think they are related to my installation.)
you will have an issue when you update macOS if you don't have essential kexts in clover/kexts/other

However a new graphical issue arose.

Yesterday, my display went to sleep due to inactivity, and upon waking up, the screen was all glitchy with artifacts dots showing, and display going on and off.

Off-topic (this thread is very clearly audio related only)
You need to open a separate thread.

Off-topic (this thread is very clearly audio related only)
You need to open a separate thread.
Ok I will do since my Audio issues seems to be resolved for now.

Thanks again !

Thanks for this thread , I learned how to set up layout ID for Audio. Layout 6 worked, Lenovo b490.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back