Contribute
Register

Sleep/Wake issues Mac18,3 Mojave & Catalina

Status
Not open for further replies.
So copied your efi to my bootloader flash drive and I feel like I did a whole new install, well at least it went through the entire installation process, but I didn't erase the drive. Shamefully still same problem. May I ask what you changed in the efi?

So copied your efi to my bootloader flash drive and I feel like I did a whole new install, well at least it went through the entire installation process, but I didn't erase the drive. Shamefully still same problem. May I ask what you changed in the efi?

A lot of stuff in config.plist and Clover drivers.

You should create an SSDT for CPU power management.

Thank you so much for your help. I'll attempt the ssdt. This is a bit over my head but I think I can figure it out.

Am i doing this right??

Attachments

• IMAGE 12-10-19 AT 4.34 PM.jpeg
    IMAGE 12-10-19 AT 4.34 PM.jpeg
    84.2 KB · Views: 280
Ok I'm back at this! I created a ssdt power management. But everything seems to be the same.

Ok I'm back at this! I created a ssdt power management. But everything seems to be the same.

Please enter the following in Terminal and post the output.
Code:
pmset -g log | grep -i failure

I'll have to be honest. I tried sniki's code and added all the kexts recommended by in his post installation and then my computer would not boot up and kept looping back to the clover menu. So I did a fresh boot from my flash drive. Again the computer is running super wonderful except for the waking from sleep. I think I'm back to my efi.
I did type what you said into terminal but nothing happens.

I'll have to be honest. I tried sniki's code and added all the kexts recommended by in his post installation and then my computer would not boot up and kept looping back to the clover menu. So I did a fresh boot from my flash drive. Again the computer is running super wonderful except for the waking from sleep. I think I'm back to my efi.
I did type what you said into terminal but nothing happens.

What USB devices do you have connected?
What PCI-e cards do you have installed?

Just looking at your EFI, I didn't see anything obvious that would prevent sleep.

Try entering the following in Terminal to see if any software is preventing sleep:
Code:
pmset -g assertions

First let me just thank you again for all your help. The problem is not sleep it just won't wake from sleep.

Attachments

• IMAGE 12-13-19 AT 7.37 PM.jpeg
    IMAGE 12-13-19 AT 7.37 PM.jpeg
    136 KB · Views: 191
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back