Contribute
Register

Skylake Intel HD 530 Integrated Graphics Working as of 10.11.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this case with 530: what is the best budget video card to get rid of glitches, but still enough to watch videos on my 1920x1080? Any suggestions?

In this case with 530: what is the best budget video card to get rid of glitches, but still enough to watch videos on my 1920x1080? Any suggestions?
Intel HD 530 works fine tbh .. boot glitch is insignificant to use so it's only if sleep is a deal breaker tbh..

I have opened a thread related to an issue to HD 530. I have used MultiBeast to install the related kext / config changes and all looks good (i think).

However since updating through multibeast (activate H530 support), suddenly 2 things happen:

- HD 530 shows up as HD 7000
- WHQD (2560x1440) resolution disappeared, only able to run 1080p now [strangly clover boot menu is in WHQD]

Any ideas?

original issue: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...intel-hd-530-hdmi-1-4-2560x1440-issue.216318/

[edit: resolved!]

Hi,
could you tell me what did you change in the plist for getting 4k res?

at first using HDMI as output to go through those setting

Inject Intel=Yes with ig-platform-id=0x19120000.
replace AppleIntelSKLGraphicsFramebuffer from 1st post.
setting uEFI default GPU using iGPU, setting DVMT to 64mb
if you have disabled AppleIntelSKLGraphicsGLDriver.kext from the previous post, enable it

finally my hackintosh can output 4K@60hz via Displayport and acceleration is working
:thumbup:

Can you tell what you exactly have done before?

Im on my ASUS Z170I Pro Gaming and can't get my DisplayPort to work at all.
Any help is appreciated. I tried your Steps though, didn't work. No signal over Displayport :( Only HDMI working.

No way to get the gtx 950m working ?? xD
what do u think about the future?

After reading all 58 pages of this thread i feel very happy for all of you who got multi displays working with your Intel HD ;)

I had the same experience after trying for days and nights. I finally got my HD630 of my Gigabyte Z270X running (again).

After i reinstalled from scratch because of USB errors i couldn't get back to the state when my HD630 worked with the use of the Display Port at 2560x1080@200Hz. How did i configure it back then? By luck i think, i wasn't concentrating on getting the GFX right back then, so i can't reconstruct what i did.

Now i'm at the point that my HD630 works only with the HDMI port. IF i boot without injecting Intel and using Video Port 1 instead of Video Port 0 i can use the DP connection to my display without problems, except refresh rate and the described graphic glitches with only 10MB Graphics RAM. So thats obviously not what i want, but i want the Intel HD630 to run via DP and high res & refresh rate.. again.

Of course i tried all different combinations and several patches: until i got to know that the only thing i really need to do is edit the ports to make my Intel use the DP instead of the HDMI port.

Take a look at the link in Post#531 - as I mentioned you may need connector edits.

I managed to change the "00040000" to "02000000" on the ports 5, 6 and 7 and also added the 4-displays fix but without any success. My Intel always uses the HDMI port, no matter what i do.

I booted via HDMI and with the Intel Graphics on to make screenshots from IOReg and am also uploading my config.plist

Any help appreciated.

Attachments

• port number framebuffer@2.png
    port number [email protected]
    51.8 KB · Views: 240
  • port number framebuffer@1.png
    150.2 KB · Views: 269
  • port number framebuffer@0.png
    145.8 KB · Views: 255
  • framebuffer@2.png