Contribute
Register

Skylake Intel HD 530 Integrated Graphics Working as of 10.11.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi tony. It's really a good news. But I don't know how you figure it out.

I try with some configs:
1) (inject-intel, ig-platform-id) = (true, 0x19120000): can't boot and black screen
2) (inject-intel, ig-plaform-id) = (false, 0x19120000): can't boot and black screen
3) (inject-intel, ig-plaform-id) = (true, no-id) : boot, HD 530 with 4MB
4) (inject-intel, ig-platform-id) = (false, no-id): boot, SKL Graphics with 4MB

Long story short, those configs not work for me and it seems there is some other reason why it shows successfully.:banghead:

Note that I use the displayport.

The Frame error for the case 3):
Any fix I'm having the same problem. With no ig-platform-id and inject yes it boots with vram=31MB?

A shown there I've increased the DVMT through my bios advanced menu. Tried to apply that CoreDisplayPatch. Getting this error:
--> Unknown CoreDisplay version (8880d8a0cbfcd8590d8ff689b20009d6) or already patched (no action taken)

Do you want to try and apply the patch nontheless?

I'm on a 4k laptop display 10.12.4.. There's another patch by Floris which is also saying:
Unknown version of CoreDisplay found..

attaching my clover have to use 0x12345678 and 0x191B0000 to boot in. One last thing is it impossible to use Nvidia with integrated graphics(Already went through forum nothing worked. Asking you as you are an expert.)

Attachments

• clover.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 129
A shown there I've increased the DVMT through my bios advanced menu. Tried to apply that CoreDisplayPatch. Getting this error:
--> Unknown CoreDisplay version (8880d8a0cbfcd8590d8ff689b20009d6) or already patched (no action taken)

Do you want to try and apply the patch nontheless?

I'm on a 4k laptop display 10.12.4.. There's another patch by Floris which is also saying:
Unknown version of CoreDisplay found..

attaching my clover have to use 0x12345678 and 0x191B0000 to boot in. One last thing is it impossible to use Nvidia with integrated graphics(Already went through forum nothing worked. Asking you as you are an expert.)

You did not provide complete "Problem Reporting" files.
Read "Problem Reporting" again.

Note: Your ACPI configuration is wrong. With patched SSDTs in ACPI/patched, you must use SortedOrder to specify SSDT load order, and you must drop OEM SSDTs with DropOem=true. You have neither.

You did not provide complete "Problem Reporting" files.
Read "Problem Reporting" again.

Note: Your ACPI configuration is wrong. With patched SSDTs in ACPI/patched, you must use SortedOrder to specify SSDT load order, and you must drop OEM SSDTs with DropOem=true. You have neither.
Sorry.. Forgot to focus on the details.. Here's everything(I guess). Thanks for responding.

Attachments

• macConstructor.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 151
Sorry.. Forgot to focus on the details.. Here's everything(I guess). Thanks for responding.

Your ioreg shows you booted with an invalid Fake id (device/vendor-id is 0x12345678).
You should not expect working graphics with an invalid device-id.
No FakeID needed for your system...
Boot with no fakeid, and valid ig-platform-id.
Keep in mind that UHD displays require the pixel clock patch. Read the laptop FAQ.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Im unable to boot without that fakeid and I'm getting the unknown Core display version error when trying to patch the UHD pixel patch.

Im unable to boot without that fakeid and I'm getting the unknown Core display version error when trying to patch the UHD pixel patch.

Are you using the script by the-darkvoid as recommended in the FAQ?

Yeah
Are you using the script by the-darkvoid as recommended in the FAQ?
Yeah I'm using the the script as shown but it says unknown Core display error should I downgrade to 10.12.0/1/2? I'm currently on 10.12.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back