Contribute
Register

Skylake Intel HD 530 Integrated Graphics Working as of 10.11.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys,

I just want to share my experience with the Audio through HDMI:

I didn't have audio in the HDMI, I tried to fix it using the several scripts in the forum but i didn't get it.

Without hope I opened the config.plist and started looking for HDMI fields, I found a tag <key>UseIntelHDMI</key> with its value in false, so I changed it to true. I restarted and :), HDMI audio was working.

Now I am facing a problem with the keyboard (it is the apple bluetooth kb, but connected through wire), when I try to change the volume, the pop-up of volume appears with a forbidden icon :/

My mobo is a Gigabyte Z170x-ud5

Man I cant thank you enough, the hint you gave about the <key>UseIntelHDMI</key> I just add it to the config.plist and now and FINALLY I got hdmi sound working on my TV, WOW at last, Thank you once again :)

If sleep worked for you without having to use AGDPFix and you want sleep I suggest changing your SMBIOS from iMac17,1 to the recommended iMac14,1/iMac14,2 system definition. Disabling AGDP gives you the freedom of all the other system definitions(hardware specific) as if you were using an iMac14,1 system definition. I don't know of any desktop system using HD530 waking from sleep as of yet.
Skylake HD530 - Sleeps but won't wake
My dual monitor HD530 iMac17,1 setup wakes from sleep.
EDIT: Ah, you mean sleep doesn't work without AGDPfix? I've never had any problems with sleep with my setup.

Last edited:
EDIT: Ah, you mean sleep doesn't work without AGDPfix? I've never had any problems with sleep with my setup.
With or without the AGDPfix I am not able to put the computer into deep sleep, meaning no fans, motherboard in sleep and bring it back up with displays since the SKL framebuffer crashes.

Display sleep works if I only have one monitor plugged in, no matter which one is plugged in. When I add a second screen I'm getting a kernel panic if I let the monitors go to sleep. How did you set that up?

I have opened a thread related to an issue to HD 530. I have used MultiBeast to install the related kext / config changes and all looks good (i think).

However since updating through multibeast (activate H530 support), suddenly 2 things happen:

- HD 530 shows up as HD 7000
- WHQD (2560x1440) resolution disappeared, only able to run 1080p now [strangly clover boot menu is in WHQD]

Any ideas?

original issue: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...intel-hd-530-hdmi-1-4-2560x1440-issue.216318/

[edit: resolved!]

Last edited:
I have opened a thread related to an issue to HD 530. I have used MultiBeast to install the related kext / config changes and all looks good (i think).

However since updating through multibeast (activate H530 support), suddenly 2 things happen:

- HD 530 shows up as HD 7000
- WHQD (2560x1440) resolution disappeared, only able to run 1080p now [strangly clover boot menu is in WHQD]

Any ideas?

original issue: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...intel-hd-530-hdmi-1-4-2560x1440-issue.216318/
For the record your post has been resolved in the linked thread by you.

I do not know how to add those strings to config.plist The'm trying all but I can not make it go!

I do not know how to add those strings to config.plist The'm trying all but I can not make it go!
Mount your EFI partition using EFI Mounter v3 Note your boot disk identifier using Terminal : diskutil list.
Run MultiBeast selecting only Customize>Intel HD530 √ Build > Install/restart.

Screen Shot 2017-03-23 at 06.37.27.png

Mount your EFI partition using EFI Mounter v3 Note your boot disk identifier using Terminal : diskutil list.
Run MultiBeast selecting only Customize>Intel HD530 √ Build > Install/restart.

View attachment 243666

I resolved automatically, now the video card and the rest is ok .. the only thing is that I can not add the Wi-Fi interface .. Heelp!

I resolved automatically, now the video card and the rest is ok .. the only thing is that I can not add the Wi-Fi interface .. Heelp!
Network is off topic for this thread and forum. Check out the Network forum that may have the answers you're looking for. If you need to start a new thread, make sure that it contains as much information as possible. My Wi-Fi isn't working will not get you any help. Add the Device/Interface/Model # and what you've tried to get it to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back