Contribute
Register

Skylake Intel HD 530 Integrated Graphics Working as of 10.11.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
After restart connect once monitor and connect second monitor, but I have black screen in two monitors.
Try this config.plist attached. Also test primary as secondary monitor using your secondary as primary.

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.4 KB · Views: 276
I am change first with second port and this work without out config file. Thank you very mach.
Great news, thanks for letting me know. You're the first I've seen with two native DisplayPorts using HD530.

Great news, thanks for letting me know. You're the first I've seen with two native DisplayPorts using HD530.
I have a new problem: after sleep (sleep mode monitor, not sleep mode system) system not wake up. (it's worked without AGDPfix with one monitor)

I have a new problem: after sleep (sleep mode monitor, not sleep mode system) system not wake up. (it's worked without AGDPfix with one monitor)
If sleep worked for you without having to use AGDPFix and you want sleep I suggest changing your SMBIOS from iMac17,1 to the recommended iMac14,1/iMac14,2 system definition. Disabling AGDP gives you the freedom of all the other system definitions(hardware specific) as if you were using an iMac14,1 system definition. I don't know of any desktop system using HD530 waking from sleep as of yet.
Skylake HD530 - Sleeps but won't wake

If sleep worked for you without having to use AGDPFix and you want sleep I suggest changing your SMBIOS from iMac17,1 to the recommended iMac14,1/iMac14,2 system definition. Disabling AGDP gives you the freedom of all the other system definitions(hardware specific) as if you were using an iMac14,1 system definition. I don't know of any desktop system using HD530 waking from sleep as of yet.
Skylake HD530 - Sleeps but won't wake
Sleep monitor or/and sleep system?

Sleep monitor or/and sleep system?
In the thread linked they've managed to get the monitor to sleep but not the system. For me sleep is system and monitor, unless the system is working, I shut it down. Off topic but the symptoms are similar/almost the same as the newer AMD GPU's.

In the thread linked they've managed to get the monitor to sleep but not the system. For me sleep is system and monitor, unless the system is working, I shut it down. Off topic but the symptoms are similar/almost the same as the newer AMD GPU's.
okey. Thunk you.

Hello. I'm tested work with plugin one monitor and two monitor.
If is plugin one monitor, sleep monitor - is work and if i'm shutdown my pc - system shutdown.
If is plugin two monitor, sleep monitor - system hangs and if i'm shutdown my pc - system hangs.

Hello. I'm tested work with plugin one monitor and two monitor.
If is plugin one monitor, sleep monitor - is work and if i'm shutdown my pc - system shutdown.
If is plugin two monitor, sleep monitor - system hangs and if i'm shutdown my pc - system hangs.
You'll either have to switch off your 2nd monitor, some monitors still send a signal or disconnect it. Hopefully you'll be able to switch off your 2nd monitor before sending them to sleep or shutting down. It's not ideal but a workaround for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back