Contribute
Register

Skylake Intel HD 530 Graphics Glitch Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried with a video encoder application that someone suggested, and It didn't give me the option to select Intel Hardware to use it! So I guess it doesn't work. Let's hope for a lot of fixes once Macbook Pro 15 ACPI tables are available and we get the sierra update 10.12.2 :D
I agree, we'll just have to wait and see! I did exactly what MacHannes did, however no luck with fixing the glitch. I read that other users are having the same issue and only way to fix it is to remove the nVidia cards

This change and changing DVMT from 32mb to 64mb solved this issue, also the fix of the glitch worked :) Thanks a lot! :D I've read some comments that Is better to put DVMT in 128 instead of 64mb, which one is better option and why?

Try ig-platform-id 0x19120000, Inject Intel true, and this fix.

After looking up the specs for my monitor (Iiyama PROLITE XB2779QS-S1) its limited to 1080p via HDMI. *facepalm* :problem:
If connected via DVI the monitor goes black when the loading bar hits the middle on the apple bootscreen...

Is there a way to enable the DVI-port?

Could this fix be included in multibeast?

just come back,and say thanks ,this way works.my config:ASUS M8G & 6700K,BUT if you have a 2K or 4k display,you should crack the hdmi port or use DP interface.And the crack for 10.11 is nor working for 10.12 any more.

Please, can anybody see the error? What i'm doing wrong?
I tried many combinations, i tried every steps that all people say here... Can anybody see my attached files (ioreg, ddst, ssdt, config.plist) and find my error?
Glitches continue here with me . :(
Thank u anyway.

Attachments

• Allans iMac.ioreg
    4.2 MB · Views: 176
  • SSDT-HDMI-HD530.aml
    648 bytes · Views: 150
  • config.plist
    14.4 KB · Views: 291
  • DSDT.aml
    138.4 KB · Views: 137
This fix works only with HD530 standalone. But if NVidia card (in my case 960) is put in – glitches (on 530 thru HDMI monitor) are on the same place.

I am finally fairly happy with Sierra 10.12.1 on my ASUS H110S1/CSM mini-STX motherboard with a i3-6100 and 16 GB DDR4 memory. I have the basic patch from post number 1 installed and have two HDMI screens active concurrently without the top menu bar glitch..!

This is also with patches for the WiFi/BT m.2 card where both WiFi and Bluetooth work.

I have full screen video playing using VLC on one screen and working on the second screen.

Good modding,
neil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back