Contribute
Register

Skylake Intel HD 530 Graphics Glitch Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is also with patches for the WiFi/BT m.2 card where both WiFi and Bluetooth work.
Please, tell me, how this fix helps you with WiFi? With 10.12.1 my Wi-Fi disappeared with Broadcom 93420.

Works beautifully on i3 6100 + ASUS H110M-e, thanks a lot! :)

Until Nvidia releases drivers for the GTX1060 card in my system, this patch works perfectly with my setup. My GTX1060 is in my system for use with Windows 10 and I only have to add "nv_disable=1" to have OSX ignore it.

This does remove the glitching. However it creates a new problem for me. If I switch to a different input on my monitor, or plug out/in the cable on the HD 530, all I get is black screen. Everything else keeps working fine because I can login with remote management. If I want the screen back though, I have to restart.

I've also caught a black screen suddenly after X-time after start working. Didn't get reasons clear yet. I've thought it's all about display go to sleep, but turn sleeping off and get black screen afterwards suddenly.

If I momentarily unplug my monitor's HDMI cable I will also loose sync of the video signal. I think this can be considered normal though?

I've also caught a black screen suddenly after X-time after start working. Didn't get reasons clear yet. I've thought it's all about display go to sleep, but turn sleeping off and get black screen afterwards suddenly.

Please re-read the rules and complete your profile so that your system detail if reflected in the left side bar.

We do not know what you are running, so we can not respond to your query.

Good modding,
neil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back