Classic Mac
  1. iBook
  2. iMac
  3. Power Mac
  4. PowerBook
  5. Xserve
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I tried to install mac os sierra but all i get is an circle with an / in it (see picture) if i want to install it
I followed the legit guide and set al the setting even when i remove my gpu it still doesn't want to boot!

My hardware:
i7 4790k - not overclocked atm
gigabyte z87-hd3
16gb ram 1600 mhz
gtx 660ti (i also tried it without)

can someone please help me i really want sierra

in -v i get: service exited with abnormal code: 1

Did you install HFS+Efi in 64efi drivers folder in clover and remove Vboxefi? Add FAKESMCKext and NullCPUManagementkext in kext folders 10.11 and other. Whenever I create a bootloader and get that symbol its the first thing I check and usually I forgot to do that. When I fix those items it boots right up.
Find these items above and store them in a folder for future builds.

Use EFIMounter to mount the usb efi partition to check and add these needed kexts and driver. If your system has one disk/hard drive it will appear as disk0s1, your next option disk1s1 should be the usb. Use pointer/directional arrows on keyboard to scroll options. If you only have one drive and one usb attached disk1s1 will be what your looking for.

As for your graphics, it may not be a bad idea to remove the card for initial install and install later after adjusting igpu as primary display in bios. Its one less thing to worry about during install.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back