Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
GTX 770
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I am having a new weird issue with sierra. around 70 percent of the time when either i press sleep manually of it auto sleeps, the screen goes black and but my computer fans continue to run and my desktop never goes to sleep. it just freezes. then i can't wake it up. I try clicking the mouse and pressing the power button but it wont do anything until i hold the power button and force it off. Any ideas whats going wrong and how to fix it? or even find out what the problem is?

Its a GA-Z87X-UD3H mobo

Thanks!

Last edited:
I am having a new weird issue with sierra. around 70 percent of the time when either i press sleep manually of it auto sleeps, the screen goes black and but my computer fans continue to run and my desktop never goes to sleep. it just freezes. then i can't wake it up. I try clicking the mouse and pressing the power button but it wont do anything until i hold the power button and force it off. Any ideas whats going wrong and how to fix it? or even find out what the problem is?

Its a GA-Z87X-UD3H mobo

Thanks!

Attach ioreg. Need to verify that X86PlatformPlugin, AppleLPC is loaded. [Guide] How to Make a Copy of IOReg | tonymacx86.com

Have you got power management and IGPU power management?

For IGPU powermanagement you must rename GFX0 to IGPU. To find the files you must rename, navigate to the folder where all your SSDTs and DSDT is placed and run this command: 'grep -l GFX0 *.dsl

You can find informations about power management for desktops here: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/quick-guide-to-generate-a-ssdt-for-cpu-power-management.177456/

IGPU is not needed with Dedicated Graphics better to disable it in the BIOS & set inject intel/False.

ok here is my ioreg

attached

Attachments

• Tomer’s iMac.ioreg
    9.2 MB · Views: 181
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back