Contribute
Register

Sebinouse's Build : CustoMacMini 2014 - Intel NUC Haswell i5-4250U - El Capitan

Status
Not open for further replies.
What am I suppose to do with AppleHDA_ALC283_out.kext ??
Delete the ALC283 from your 2016 download that i put in S/L/E and add the above to S/L/E and execute the command again?

Yes, that's what you have to do !

@Sebinouse. I can't use mic from your package. Can you check it? ;)

The kext from post#522 is "one plug only" ... but it has no issue whith quality drop after a few seconds.
The kext from post#1 is hot plug compatible but you have to add two entries for 10.11.4 (see thread about post#520)

Hello Sebinouse

Set up my USB again using the files you sent. Some good news, I am now getting further past the constant rebooting and back to the list of what is happening. Once again though, as soon as the screen goes back to the apple logo and progress bar - nothing. Left it for a good 30-45 mins at this point and nothing changed.

I managed to get the El Capitan installer from a colleague that has a new Mac Mini, so used that to build the USB, but not getting to the point of being able to actually install it.

I have enclosed all the screen shots with all the information on them.

Once again, really appreciate all that you are doing. Don't know how you have the time or patience.

Thanks.

OK now clover manages to boot but seems to ignore your SMBIOS ... Now you have "Mac Pro" errors ...

According your screenshots I would go for a graphic issue, even if I don't understand why it does not load the right SMBIOS and graphic card info from SSDT-IGPU.aml ...

Can you take a screenshot of the content of your EFI partition in Finder (Maj+Cmd+4 with the keyboard for the capture) ?

Hello

Thanks for all this help.

Here is a screen shot of the EFI Partition on the USB. Let me know if you need to see inside any of the folders

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-04-27 at 10.59.00.png
    Screen Shot 2016-04-27 at 10.59.00.png
    412.5 KB · Views: 111
Hello

just FYI, if I use the terminal command to create the USB the installer just keeps rebooting. But if I use the UniBeast to create the USB I get all the booting info, then it hangs at the apple logo?

Each time using the same version of clover and its settings

Also had a thought, I'm connecting to my monitor via HDMI not the Display Port. Will that make a difference?

OK there are at least 2 problems with your EFI :
- Clover is not installed properly
- Copy in /EFI/CLOVER/... not properly done

For the time being your are using a sample configuration made by the clover installer ... not the configuration of the NUC !

What you should do :

- Mount the EFI partition of your USB installer (not the one of your MacBookPro ... )
- Remove everything in there
- Install Clover in this EFI of USB installer using post#1 customization (UEFI motherboard ...)
- Copy the content of the package to get something like the capture attached

EDIT : I put green label on my files to spot them easily. I left the WIFI files for my install but you don't need them obviously.

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2016-04-27 à 18.20.11.png
    Capture d’écran 2016-04-27 à 18.20.11.png
    215.8 KB · Views: 103
The kext from post#522 is "one plug only" ... but it has no issue whith quality drop after a few seconds.
The kext from post#1 is hot plug compatible but you have to add two entries for 10.11.4 (see thread about post#520)

i am in 10.11.2 and using kext #1 but don't have mic.

It should work ... Make sure that :
- you injected layout 1 via SSDT
- you have clover patches in config.plist
- you have a genuine AppleHDA.kext (10.11.2 in your case)
- you have one AppleHDA_ALC283(_out).kext
- you have run the script and there is no error

Hello

:D

I am now at the installing OS X on my SSD stage - fantastic, thanks so much for all of this.

I'll probably have a few more questions (problems) on the way.

I used the eondesigns1138 files that you gave me yesterday to copy onto clover - how stupid of me. Did not realise that I was overwriting files in that directory - idiot, school boy error

I'll let you know how it goes

HelloWowLooks like it is all working - sort of:1. I did have the Bootcamp Clover theme installed - but now it has reverted back to the theme Embedded? and can't change back2. How do I just get it to boot directly to the drive instead of bringing up the clover window?Oh - thanks so much for all this, so fantastic it works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back