Contribute
Register

Sebinouse's Build : CustoMacMini 2014 - Intel NUC Haswell i5-4250U - El Capitan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tested 2 method again and mic don't work. And now I am using cloverALC work great.
we don't need wifi.kext if using SSDT_wifi. I tested
Fixes / FixShutdown_0004 and appleRTC in clover configuration. Do we need them?

I tested 2 method again and mic don't work. And now I am using cloverALC work great.
we don't need wifi.kext if using SSDT_wifi. I tested
Fixes / FixShutdown_0004 and appleRTC in clover configuration. Do we need them?
As far as I know, there is no MIC support in CloverALC ...
Fixes / FixShutdown_0004 is to prevent Reboot instead of ShutDown, may be cause by USB or LAN. You can try new BIOS settings, delete it and see what happens.
I don't think I use AppleRTC fix in Clover.

Hello

Should I have both AppleHDA_ALC283_out.kext and AppleHDA_ALC283.kext in my extension folder? and then run the HDA Permissions.command?

Is there anything else that I need to do to keep audio out via HDMI active after each restart?

Once again, many thanks.

HDMI Audio is not handled by AppleHDA, so don't worry about that.

It is enabled by SSDT-IGPU.aml and a Clover patch which need a genuine AppleIntelAzulFB.kext. Did you tried another method to get HDMI audio (it may modify this kext)?

Can you run DCPIManager and capture the may window ?

Should I have both AppleHDA_ALC283_out.kext and AppleHDA_ALC283.kext in my extension folder? and then run the HDA Permissions.command?

post#1 / Configuration :

Audio ALC283

You have to choose between 2 kexts according what you use the most : none of them is perfect ...
Always run the script "HDA permissions.command" after any modification on Audio.

Post#1 edited for troubleshoot ...

• For troubleshoot attach Rapport.zip generated by the Hack_Report_Clov command attached to this post

(file attached to this post and post#1)

Attachments

• Hack_Report_Clov.zip
    939 bytes · Views: 97
Hello

I only tried the AppleHDA_ALC283_out.kext and AppleHDA_ALC283.kext and then the command file. Not tried any other method

Do I need to modify or change the SSDT-IGPU.aml at all?

Ill run the DCPIManager tonight and get a screen shot to upload.

Thanks.

Hello

I only tried the AppleHDA_ALC283_out.kext and AppleHDA_ALC283.kext and then the command file. Not tried any other method

Do I need to modify or change the SSDT-IGPU.aml at all?

Ill run the DCPIManager tonight and get a screen shot to upload.

Thanks.
You can also add the file generated with the script of my previous post.

As far as I know, there is no MIC support in CloverALC ...
Fixes / FixShutdown_0004 is to prevent Reboot instead of ShutDown, may be cause by USB or LAN. You can try new BIOS settings, delete it and see what happens.
I don't think I use AppleRTC fix in Clover.
Thanks for answering me. I tested mic with cloveralc a few time and it works great. I think appleRTC don't work with cloveralc and patch dsdt on nuc. AppleRTC(alarm) when sleep a long time.

Hello again

Here are the screen shots from the DCPIManager. Not sure what the may window was? I assume you meant the main window? Apologies if I got that wrong.

Also attached the zip file from the report.

Hope it all helps.

Many thanks.

Attachments

• Rapport.zip
    9.9 MB · Views: 118
  • Screen Shots.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 84
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back