Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
LG gram 17 17Z990-R.AAS8U1
CPU
i7-8565U
Graphics
UHD 620, 2560x1600
Hi guys,

I have a skylake Asrock Z170M-ITX_ac m/b with Core i3-6100 and GTX 950 connected via club3d adapter to a 4k@60Hz TV Seiki SE42UMS. It's running 10.11.3 with clover uefi. I didn't make any direct DSDT patches. I'm using only clover config options and kexts injecting. Almost all works fine. There are 2 problems. First one is that the system doesn't wake up normally after a sleep. It goes to a reboot immediately after wake. I've tried most of the settings in Clover, nothing helped. A piece of log between wake and next boot is attached as well as DarwinDumper report and Clover's config.plist
The second problem is choppy audio over HDMI at 4k@60Hz resolution. Other resolutions as well as other frequencies produce normal sound. I checked the sound with the same 4k@60Hz resolution under windows and all is OK there. So the problem is in software, not in hardware.
If anybody can help me with these problems it would very much appreciated.
Regards, Dmitry

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    3.5 KB · Views: 79
  • DarwinDumper_2.9.9.2_AMI_X64_3358_Cap_dima.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 82
Hi Dmitry,

I have the same board as you and I used the same settings as you did from Marcus' setup (here). I am having trouble with some of the same problems as you did but more importantly I can not get the realtek ethernet to work, the integrated video card or USB 3. I have placed Marcus' kext files in the 10.11 folder in the clover efi partition but nothing is happening.

Do you have any pointers for getting the ethernet, graphics and usb to work?

Thanks!!
Sculpey

Hi guys,

I have a skylake Asrock Z170M-ITX_ac m/b with Core i3-6100 and GTX 950 connected via club3d adapter to a 4k@60Hz TV Seiki SE42UMS. It's running 10.11.3 with clover uefi. I didn't make any direct DSDT patches. I'm using only clover config options and kexts injecting. Almost all works fine. There are 2 problems. First one is that the system doesn't wake up normally after a sleep. It goes to a reboot immediately after wake. I've tried most of the settings in Clover, nothing helped. A piece of log between wake and next boot is attached as well as DarwinDumper report and Clover's config.plist
The second problem is choppy audio over HDMI at 4k@60Hz resolution. Other resolutions as well as other frequencies produce normal sound. I checked the sound with the same 4k@60Hz resolution under windows and all is OK there. So the problem is in software, not in hardware.
If anybody can help me with these problems it would very much appreciated.
Regards, Dmitry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back