Contribute
Register

Razer Blade 2016 OS X 10.11.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's connected to HDMI, can we make it work? And how?

If by "it" you mean "Nvidia GTX 1060", as in "Nvidia GTX 1060 is dedicated to HDMI; Intel HD530 dedicated to internal panel"...

Then try the Nvidia web drivers.

Reactions: uar
Currently having issues booting sierra installer on my qhd+ lates but i ma 2016 blade. it force reboots in about 2 seconds but i managed to catch a pic of the issue and I've attached my clover folder. I used the guide created by UAR and i also changed my DVMT to 96mb. Ive been back and forth through the FAQ and i cant seem to resolve the issue myself at the moment.
4Aeksrq.jpg

Attachments

• CurrentCLOVER.zip
    4 MB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Currently having issues booting sierra installer on my qhd+ lates but i ma 2016 blade. it force reboots in about 2 seconds but i managed to catch a pic of the issue and I've attached my clover folder. I used the guide created by UAR and i also changed my DVMT to 96mb. Ive been back and forth through the FAQ and i cant seem to resolve the issue myself at the moment.
4Aeksrq.jpg
Remove VoodooI2C!

Last edited:
Remove VoodooI2C!
Got alot further in boot process now running into this issue.
6mMFwn1.jpg

which then results in
USwvOrE.jpg

Got alot further in boot process now running into this issue.
6mMFwn1.jpg

which then results in
USwvOrE.jpg
You forgot to add custom bootflag in config.plist! (Mentioned in the guide. I'll add a note regarding VoodooI2C...)

You forgot to add custom bootflag in config.plist! (Mentioned in the guide. I'll add a note regarding VoodooI2C...)

which bootflag would that be? I added the cpus=4

EDIT: i must be implementing it wrong. Mind explaining to me how? I just type cpus=4 into clover along with -v for verbose.

which bootflag would that be? I added the cpus=4

EDIT: i must be implementing it wrong. Mind explaining to me how? I just type cpus=4 into clover along with -v for verbose.
You should add it with Xcode and save it. I think you're adding it in the bootloader. Sometimes it erases changes you have made to the one in config.plist.

You should add it with Xcode and save it. I think you're adding it in the bootloader. Sometimes it erases changes you have made to the one in config.plist.
Alright added into the boot arguments section of my config.plist. that is the proper place correct? Will try it now.

still getting the same issues as shown in my latest screenshots in post #285

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back