Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 512K
  2. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I successfully hackintoshed a few desktop, but this is my first attempt at a laptop and with its skyline h170 chipset, HD530 and nvidia 970m and optimus..
It s not the easiest machine to work with...
So far I have been able to boot to clover boot loaded and everything seems to go fine until I reach the OS X installer.
then its just a black screen.
It looks like its just a display issue since pressing keys would trigger OS X install usb drive activity.
But without any display hard to tell what exactly is going on..

I read most of the guides and modded my Bios following that really well done guide (http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/razer-blade-2016-bios-mod.792601/) to be able to access the more advance settings such as DVM-T memory allocation but even after tweaking those didn't get any results.
I did also try with an external monitor no luck either..

any help would be much appreciated.

I successfully hackintoshed a few desktop, but this is my first attempt at a laptop and with its skyline h170 chipset, HD530 and nvidia 970m and optimus..
It s not the easiest machine to work with...
So far I have been able to boot to clover boot loaded and everything seems to go fine until I reach the OS X installer.
then its just a black screen.
It looks like its just a display issue since pressing keys would trigger OS X install usb drive activity.
But without any display hard to tell what exactly is going on..

I read most of the guides and modded my Bios following that really well done guide (http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/razer-blade-2016-bios-mod.792601/) to be able to access the more advance settings such as DVM-T memory allocation but even after tweaking those didn't get any results.
I did also try with an external monitor no luck either..

any help would be much appreciated.

Not a guide. Moved to laptop support.

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Pay attention the Skylake info in the FAQ. It is important.

Also read the FAQ content regarding UHD screens. Also very important...

I was finally able to boot into OS X installer
by creating a bootable drive of 10.11.15 with unibeast 6.2
then I changed the config.plist by the one here for HD530 in the RehabMan repo here
then removed VBoxHfs-64.efi from the drivers64UEFI folder on the EFI partition ( you can use EFI mounter to mount the hidden EFI partition )
and adding HFSPlus.efi - GitHub
also added the NVMe driver so the m2 pcie internal ssd would be seen in the os X installer and installed on.

but right after the progression bar finishes the install i get a black screen...
any idea ?

but right after the progression bar finishes the install i get a black screen...
any idea ?

You mean upon reboot? Keep in mind you need to boot the installer twice... (assuming you used createinstallmedia).

you mean boot twice from the usb drive to be able to access the ssd then instal clover on it right ?
or really run the installer twice as in run it until the progression bar is over then run it again ?

I used unibeast...

there is a dot or a white artefact showing up on the top left of the screen intermittenty maybe every 30 sec...

there is a dot or a white artefact showing up on the top left of the screen intermittenty maybe every 30 sec...

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

traveltom:~ shopping$ kextstat|grep -y acpiplat

13 2 0xffffff7f82cfb000 0x60000 0x60000 com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform (4.0) A29C7512-D3A8-3AED-9721-3A5FF1A32EB2 <12 11 7 6 5 4 3 1>

traveltom:~ shopping$ kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu

traveltom:~ shopping$ kextstat|grep -y applelpc

122 0 0xffffff7f82638000 0x3000 0x3000 com.apple.driver.AppleLPC (3.1) 32BDCF9F-0473-32D4-9DAE-F523EFB2D244 <99 12 5 4 3>

traveltom:~ shopping$ kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

traveltom:~ shopping$ sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Password:

Untrusted kexts are not allowed

SonyPMCADownloader.kext has invalid signature; omitting.

kext file:///System/Library/Extensions/JMicronATA.kext/ is in hash exception list, allowing to load

Compress all files as ZIP
. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• ioreg.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 193
  • EFICLOVER.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 198
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back