Contribute
Register

Quicklook Doesn't Preview jpgs, mp3 nor mp4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
On iMac 17,1 I get choppy playback with IGPU enabled in quicktime player, but can quicklook jpegs etc.
With MacPro 6,1 everything works without problems, full accel and hardware encode/decode with rx580 without iGPU enabled.

This is very useful solution. I will see if it solve my problem. Actually I have a non supported igpu (intel hd2500) so I can't even boot with igpu. Thanks for this.

Hi there,
I'm going to ask this here. I have a consistent issue with the Finder. Are people have problems with the Finder launching or not keeping the tabs after closing it down and then clicking it and all of my tabs are gone?

Here we go again.....
Just updated to latest beta macOS 10.14 (18A389)
and no mater what preview hangs...

I'm using 18,3 with and without IGPU.
Can use 6,2 at all.....

Preview is still working on my Rig with Mac Pro 6,1 just updated to beta 10 today about 3/hrs ago.
Same config except I have an RX580, I get the NO sign trying to boot clover.
Just got 13,1 to work for me.

Preview is still working on my Rig with Mac Pro 6,1 just updated to beta 10 today about 3/hrs ago.

Same config except I have an RX580, I get the NO sign trying to boot clover.
Just got 13,1 to work for me.

Everything fine for me on 6,1 and a RX580 with latest public beta update.

@Mspec can I ask, what Kexts? IGPU enabled or disabled? I hear a challenge calling.

No problems @ekohn00 , Will send you a copy of my efi directory when I get home tonight so you can have a play around. IGPU is disabled.

Edit : Just updated my profile since I upgraded my hardware

@Mspec well I got 6,1 to boot by changing the Board-ID to Mac-27ADBB7B4CEE8E61
Are you using the default board ID?

unfortunately preview still locks up with or without IGPU.... ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back