Contribute
Register

Quicklook Doesn't Preview jpgs, mp3 nor mp4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enabling iGPU in BIOS worked for me.

If you enable IGPU FCPX will crash every time you try to load it. Turned off IGPU FCPX works again.

I was having intermittent freezing and some apps would also freeze when loaded. I disabled my IGPU and all is well for now. Strangely I had a previous config (all same hardware) that only worked with the iGPU enabled.

If you enable IGPU FCPX will crash every time you try to load it. Turned off IGPU FCPX works again.

FCPX works for me with enabled iGPU, hardware acceleration doesn't work though.

I also have the problem. It used to work perfectly fine for a long times, but breaks rather frequently for my hacktinosh.

Yes, this SMBIOS settings iMac 13, 1 allow me to preview jpg on GA-B85-HD3 + Xeon E3 1230v3 + RX560. I've tried changing them to Mac Pro 6, 1 and iMac Pro 1, 1. that can also preview jpg, but some other problems with Autodesk Flame 2019 that can't use. Finally, iMac 13,1 made this problem perfectly solved. Thank you very much.
Hi chflame,
what is your current setup with Flame and nVidia card? What OS version and Web drivers version do you use, as well which Flame version is stable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back