Contribute
Register

problems, workarounds and more on Lenovo Legion y530 for 10.13 and 10.14

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmm interesting, so didn't you disable NVIDA graphics or what did you do?
Yes, in mojave i didn't disable it by ssdt patch. It is already disabled by
nv_disable=1
-disablegfxfirmware in clover

And yes, i again tried voodoohda, but only mic and headphones are working, no speakers

Yes, in mojavr i didn't disable it by asdt patch. It is already disabled by
nv_disable=1
-disablegfxfirmware in clover

And yes, i again tried voodoohda, but only mic and headphones are working, no speakers

and had you try to contact @RehabMan? sorry man, on my case i had another problemas because i tried hack with HS and my brightness never works,so I gave up, At that time Mojave had not been released yet.

and had you try to contact @RehabMan? sorry man, on my case i had another problemas because i tried hack with HS and my brightness never works,so I gave up, At that time Mojave had not been released yet.

Ok, i am just getting confused.
Laptop's battery is draining like anything.

Now, i will do a very fresh installation of mojave and will take each step carefully.

Thanks.

Ok, i am just getting confused.
Laptop's battery is draining like anything.

Now, i will do a very fresh installation of mojave and will take each step carefully.

Thanks.

mm i have read something about this on LAPTOP FAQ's, if i am not wrong. good luck. BEFORE you reinstall OSX check FAQ thread, you might find something there, so you dont start all from the begining

@RaviKavaiya keep in mind that your battery dose not last long on windows either. The battery last around 2 hours.

and about automatic brightness, dont worry, on windows dosent work properly neither.

@RaviKavaiya keep in mind that your battery dose not last long on windows either. The battery last around 2 hours.

and about automatic brightness, dont worry, on windows dosent work properly neither.

Yes, but battery drains about 1 percent per 45-50 seconds on Mac

@RehabMan Sir, I need your help.

I have attached my debug file (gen_debug).
Running Mojave, and till now, I have managed to show battery percentage and brightness working.
Used your guide and clover, config.plist files.

PROBLEMS:
1. The touchpad is not working, even I installed VoodooPs2Controller, only keyboard is working.
The device ID :
HID\VEN_SYNA&DEV_2B46&Col01

2. Audio is not working, i tried applealc. When I installed VoodooHDA, only microphone and headphone is working, no speakers.
The device ID:
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0236&SUBSYS_17AA390B&REV_1000

3. The battery is draining fast.
Actually, when I was installing HIGH SIERRA, I patched my SSDT to disable nVidia, but in Mojave, i installed without patching.
Is that the cause of battery draining?

Thank you.

Attachments

• debug_25325.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 72
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back