1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey guys! Hoping someone can help me... to start off, my hardware:

i7 3770
GTX 770 2gb
8gb 1600mHz Ram (1 stick Kingston hyperX)
600w PSU
Gigabyte GA-H77N-WIFI MoBo

So as far as I can tell, this should all work perfectly, the problem I am having is that mavericks only boots in safe mode,(-x) and all the animations are slow and chunky loading. also v-sync is awful when moving windows around the screen. Websites like gmail will refresh constantly, and adds flash black and white, as well as the user pics being invisible. Last, when I looked up about specification, the gpu showed up having 0 mgbs memory. So it must not be recognizing it?
:beachball:
Any ideas? Thanks a ton!

make sure you have turned off vt-D in the bios and report back

make sure you have turned off vt-D in the bios and report back

Hi just tried to install after system crash.
asus z97 deluxe
8 gb ballistix ram
750 watt corair psu
I tried to install mavericks and this is what i got. IMG_7549.jpg

any ideas?

are you using integrated graphics?

I think I am, although I would rather be using the power of my graphics card. Thanks for the quick reply by the way!

disable integrated graphics and use your dedicated GPU make sure your booting with GraphicsEnabler=No also what are your bios settings?

My bios is basically default other than what you said. I tried what you told me before, I am still having to boot in safe mode. I installed chrome and my email is now smooth, although everything is still quite slow. I will get back to you in a couple seconds when I make sure that the integrated graphics is still disabled.

upload some screen shots of your bios settings

i tried auto , cpu and pcie no luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back