Contribute
Register

Problem: Chimera doesn't load on Dual Boot SSD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
<< need model # >> See Forum Rules !!
CPU
i5 << need model # >> See Forum Rules !!
Graphics
HD5770
Hi, after I got Mavericks installed on my SSD and installed Chimera via Multibeast I tried to start without the Unibeast Stick.
But instead of the Chimera Boot Loader comes up Windows 7 boots directly. I have no chance to choose the OS.

Both Windows 7 and Mavericks are on one SSD. The SSD is in SATA Slot 0. Mavericks is on the first partition and Windows 7 on the second. What did I wrong. I hope someone could help me.

Hi, after I got Mavericks installed on my SSD and installed Chimera via Multibeast I tried to start without the Unibeast Stick.
But instead of the Chimera Boot Loader comes up Windows 7 boots directly. I have no chance to choose the OS.

Both Windows 7 and Mavericks are on one SSD. The SSD is in SATA Slot 0. Mavericks is on the first partition and Windows 7 on the second. What did I wrong. I hope someone could help me.

Boot with UniBeast USB, select OS X and boot to desktop. Run MultiBeast and select Chimera bootloader to install. If it still will not boot Chimera screen and goes direct to Win7, see http://www.tonymacx86.com/25-boot0-error-official-guide.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back