Contribute
Register

Problem booting macOS Sierra with Clover on laptop (Kernel Cache error 0x7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP Pavilion DV6 3320el (Clover legacy)
CPU
Intel Core i5-480M/Intel HM55
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics (Arrandale)/ ATI HD Radeon 6550m 1366x768
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello, I'm trying to booting Sierra on my HP Pavilion DV6 3320el, but I get the following message:
20171220_015718.jpg

I've followed RehabMan guide and created the usb with a real pc (the same in the photo with mavericks installed).
Tried to use different config.plist taken always from the guide, tried the FakeID and to change ig-platform, to boot without caches, but anything worked.
How can I do?
I've also attached the Clover folder.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 135
Hello, I'm trying to booting Sierra on my HP Pavilion DV6 3320el, but I get the following message:View attachment 301321

I've followed RehabMan guide and created the usb with a real pc (the same in the photo with mavericks installed).
Tried to use different config.plist taken always from the guide, tried the FakeID and to change ig-platform, to boot without caches, but anything worked.
How can I do?
I've also attached the Clover folder.

Your profile indicates "Chameleon". Only Clover supported here. If your profile is inaccurate, please fix as per FAQ:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Make sure you correctly specify Clover UEFI vs. Clover legacy.

From where did you download macOS?
On what hardware did you create your USB installer?

Your profile indicates "Chameleon". Only Clover supported here. If your profile is inaccurate, please fix as per FAQ:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Make sure you correctly specify Clover UEFI vs. Clover legacy.

From where did you download macOS?
On what hardware did you create your USB installer?

Hello RehabMan, description fixed.
I downloaded Sierra from the Mac App Store, and used the same laptop where I get the error. In that laptop is currently installed Mac OS X Mavericks and Clover legacy.

Hello, I used the tool to collect all the data necessary to find the problem, hope there are all the files. :)

Attachments

• Problem reporting data.zip
    853.7 KB · Views: 91
Sorry if I ask you, but what is missing? (I'm not a pro of the hackintosh world so I'm sorry if I ask too many questions)

The Clover.zip in post #1 has no misc/preboot.log or ACPI/origin/*.
It means you forgot to press F2 and F4 as requested.

The Clover.zip in post #1 has no misc/preboot.log or ACPI/origin/*.
It means you forgot to press F2 and F4 as requested.

In the attached zip in post #6 there is that file.

In the attached zip in post #6 there is that file.

The files in post #6 do not correlate with your described situation.
The ioreg implies you can boot, but post #1 implies you cannot boot.

The files in post #6 do not correlate with your described situation.
The ioreg implies you can boot, but post #1 implies you cannot boot.

The problem is that I can't boot the Sierra installer, not the operating system installed on the HDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back