Contribute
Register

Potential Hackintosh Core M Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time I got this cube running el capitan perfectly with ig-platform-id 0x162b0002. But this time, I can't. I am however, am able to get 5300 recognised but with a 7mb vram with ig-platform-id 0x161E8086 .

Last time I got this cube running el capitan perfectly with ig-platform-id 0x162b0002. But this time, I can't. I am however, am able to get 5300 recognised but with a 7mb vram with ig-platform-id 0x161E8086 .

The only purpose of using an invalid ig-platform-id is to disable the graphics drivers.
Your result is expected.

Hey guys, I am having a problem, after starting to install mac os x el capitan on my cube i7 stylus it stops at the beginning so it never gets installed. What can it be the problem?

EDIT: it was not an issue. I have now succesfully installed mac and it runs ok, but the installation can be pretty slow (mine about 2 hours). I say that because there are some videos on yt where it installs fast. So that's weird as we have the same device.

Last edited:
Hi,
I found a driver that can make the cube i7 stylus's internal wifi work.
Here is the link: (select no 3, UB4 MacOS Wireless Driver V1.0)
http://www.tamio.com.tw/Download/

update:
must turn usb-wifi off first, then turn on to connect.

Last edited:
wow thanks for sharing wifi driver i ll test it soon

edit :
confirmed working good and stable with good speed

Last edited:
Hi
Can i install Macos on a Cube i7 book? How?

Thanks

Hi
Can i install Macos on a Cube i7 book? How?

Thanks
Yes, i habe a Cube i7 Book and El Captain is Running Fine on it. but i didn't manage to get Touchpad, Touchscreen and pen working. Otherwise it is just Fine.

Yes, i habe a Cube i7 Book and El Captain is Running Fine on it. but i didn't manage to get Touchpad, Touchscreen and pen working. Otherwise it is just Fine.

can you post your config.plist? I have been struggling to get a HP Pavilion x2 12 to work, and it has near identical specs as yours.

No Problem, if it helps you ;)

To get it installed, it may be necessary to deactivate some Options in BIOS VT-d for example has to be deactivated in may case.

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.1 KB · Views: 311
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back