Contribute
Register

PLEASE HELP ! OsX Mavericks touchpad and network problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm sorry to bother you guys but I've tried everything what I possibly could. So after trying many images I finally got OSX mavericks working for me. Installation was smooth as a butter, no boot flags needed. It runs smoothly, no lags or errors but I can't get my touchpad, wifi and Ethernet working (and battery indicator). I tried to install kexts via multibeast and my keyboard stopped working and it messed up my whole system, then after reinstall osX I tried to install kexts from an unknown source for a similar laptop via kextbeast and my keyboard died once again. Can someone please tell me what should I do, which kexts do I need to install and how should I install them properly? I'm new to osX and I've done so much Googling but I couldn't find anything useful. Please help guys. Btw sorry for my English... I'm European :p OH and I almost forgot... !!! Touchpad was working during installation!

My laptop:
Packard Bell Easy Note TK37-CV-112CZ
Intel Celeron Dual-core T3500
Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD
3 GB RAM
15,6" LED 1366x768
SSD Intel 100GB
WIFI Broadcom BCM943225HM
Touchpad - unknown

Moved to Laptop Support.

Hi, I'm sorry to bother you guys but I've tried everything what I possibly could. So after trying many images I finally got OSX mavericks working for me. Installation was smooth as a butter, no boot flags needed. It runs smoothly, no lags or errors but I can't get my touchpad, wifi and Ethernet working (and battery indicator). I tried to install kexts via multibeast and my keyboard stopped working and it messed up my whole system, then after reinstall osX I tried to install kexts from an unknown source for a similar laptop via kextbeast and my keyboard died once again. Can someone please tell me what should I do, which kexts do I need to install and how should I install them properly? I'm new to osX and I've done so much Googling but I couldn't find anything useful. Please help guys. Btw sorry for my English... I'm European :p OH and I almost forgot... !!! Touchpad was working during installation!

My laptop:
Packard Bell Easy Note TK37-CV-112CZ
Intel Celeron Dual-core T3500
Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD
3 GB RAM
15,6" LED 1366x768
SSD Intel 100GB
WIFI Broadcom BCM943225HM
Touchpad - unknown

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Note: No version of macOS/OS X supports GMA4500MHD, so continuing with this laptop is probably not worth it (unless you just want to learn).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back