Contribute
Register

PLEASE HELP! "No Signal" screen during Apple Logo Boot just after installing Multibeast Discussion i

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Hackintosh
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi Everyone,

Could someone help me out?

I just upgraded my Hackintosh OSX Yosemite to OSX El Capitan. And everything seems to work fine until I do the Multibeast installations. Then I restart the computer, it starts booting but stops halfway the apple logo screen, switching to a "no signal" black screen. I then need to force the computer to shut down and start over again. I have tried -x -v GraphicsEnabler=Yes GraphicsEnabler=No and it still won't boot!

Has anyone experienced a similar problem when upgrading to El Capitan after installing Multibeast?

My System is:

3,4GHz Intel Core i7
24GB 1333 MHz RAM
Gainward GeForce GTX560 Ti 1024MB
Gigabyte - UEFI Dual Bios Z77 - DS3H

Thank you!

I guess you're using the Clover bootloader: The boot argument "GraphicsEnabler" doesn't exist here, Clovers equivalent is "Inject/Nvidia", which has to be enabled. You'll find it in your config.plist.

If I recall correctly, Apple has removed the GTX 560 Ti from their drivers in El Capitan, so you'll most likely have to use the Nvidia Web Drivers.

I guess you're using the Clover bootloader: The boot argument "GraphicsEnabler" doesn't exist here, Clovers equivalent is "Inject/Nvidia", which has to be enabled. You'll find it in your config.plist.

If I recall correctly, Apple has removed the GTX 560 Ti from their drivers in El Capitan, so you'll most likely have to use the Nvidia Web Drivers.

Thank you for this Fl0rian! I managed to fix it by re-installing and injecting NVIDIA in Multibeast as well as Sandy Bridge Core i7.

Hi Everyone,

Could someone help me out?

I just upgraded my Hackintosh OSX Yosemite to OSX El Capitan. And everything seems to work fine until I do the Multibeast installations. Then I restart the computer, it starts booting but stops halfway the apple logo screen, switching to a "no signal" black screen. I then need to force the computer to shut down and start over again. I have tried -x -v GraphicsEnabler=Yes GraphicsEnabler=No and it still won't boot!

Has anyone experienced a similar problem when upgrading to El Capitan after installing Multibeast?

My System is:

3,4GHz Intel Core i7
24GB 1333 MHz RAM
Gainward GeForce GTX560 Ti 1024MB
Gigabyte - UEFI Dual Bios Z77 - DS3H

Thank you!
Also try to boot with these flags nv_disable=1 -v

I have the same problem last night.
The difference is that I'm using intel hd graphics 530.
It happens after I installed custom graphic hd 530 from multibeast.
Without the driver everything seems ok but some glicht(garble) areas on Safari and Logon screen.
I'm still looking for the solution.

Without the driver everything seems ok but some glicht(garble) areas on Safari and Logon screen.

Not the same thing at all. Start a new thread or look for ones specific to the HD 530 Intel Integrated graphics.

I have exactly the same No Signal issue. How did you solve this?
I'm on Sierra now.

My understanding is that Sierra displays artifacts in the upper left corner with the Intel 530 GPU, and since that's all I have right now (waiting for Pascal support for a 1060), I'm still on el cap. I'm confused about how DismalSoul can "be on Sierra now" if s/he is unable to reach the desktop, as the thread seems to be discussing? Isn't this thread about how, after doing a Multibeast install and checking the support Intel 530 option, and rebooting, the screen goes dark partway through booting up?

My understanding is that the MultiBeast checkbox for Intel 530 simply applies the same patches as those in the first post of TonyMac's post on 10.11.4 supporting the 530, namely, inject intel = y, device id = 0x1912000 in config.plist via clover configurator; and applying the 4 port patch. Reference: #1

On my system it seems safest to use the DVD-D port on the Intel 530; the HDMI and VGA are wonky.

My understanding is that Sierra displays artifacts in the upper left corner with the Intel 530 GPU, and since that's all I have right now (waiting for Pascal support for a 1060), I'm still on el cap. I'm confused about how DismalSoul can "be on Sierra now" if s/he is unable to reach the desktop, as the thread seems to be discussing? Isn't this thread about how, after doing a Multibeast install and checking the support Intel 530 option, and rebooting, the screen goes dark partway through booting up?

My understanding is that the MultiBeast checkbox for Intel 530 simply applies the same patches as those in the first post of TonyMac's post on 10.11.4 supporting the 530, namely, inject intel = y, device id = 0x1912000 in config.plist via clover configurator; and applying the 4 port patch. Reference: #1

On my system it seems safest to use the DVD-D port on the Intel 530; the HDMI and VGA are wonky.

You can reach the desktop with an unsupported Nvidia card by using the flag nv_disable=1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back