Graphics
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 2048MB
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi

So i've just ordered and put together my new hackintosh build.
BUT...

I have a biig problem :(

I've assembled lot's of computers before so i'm pretty confident in what im doing :)

But this time i've put all parts together and try to turn on the computer. It starts and runs for a little bit and then restarts...
I've noticed that the CPU cooler isn't spinning, so there's clearly something wrong...

I've tried with another PSU, putting a graphic card in (supposed to run with the internal HD4000)... But nothing is working...

Parts:

CPU:
Intel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge

HDD:
Western Digital WD Green - 1TB

RAM:
Corsair 8GB DDR3 1600MHz (2x4)

PSU:
Corsair Builder Series CX430

Motherboard:
GIGABYTE GA-Z77-DS3H - 1.0

Cabinet:
Corsair Carbide Series 300R Black

Optical Drive:
Sony NEC Optiarc AD-7280S-0B Sort

Can anyone tell me what to do?

I just got all the parts at put them together, but it isn't working....

The fact that the CPU Cooler ins't running must be the key in all this hehe, but i can't figure it out myself :/

have you fixed it yet?

Hi

So i've just ordered and put together my new hackintosh build.
BUT...

I have a biig problem :(

I've assembled lot's of computers before so i'm pretty confident in what im doing :)

But this time i've put all parts together and try to turn on the computer. It starts and runs for a little bit and then restarts...
I've noticed that the CPU cooler isn't spinning, so there's clearly something wrong...

Could this be related to the "Gigabyte boot Loop" Seems quite a few people, not necessarily here, are encountering this though I have yet too.

IIRC sometimes when the CPU's temperature is low, the system doesn't spin the fan until it gets to a certain temperature. But if you are worried then go into the fan settings in BIOS and disable Auto CPU Fan Control. This should have it spinning at full speed all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back