Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi Guys! I need some help!

I am trying to update to Sierra on a Gigabite Z68MA-D2H-B3 with Nvidia 520 card. Bios are correctly configured.

All the installation goes well, until it has to reboot after Multibeast 9.0.0 installs the Clover.

I have tried both UEFI installations and Legacy boot. But both get stuck on reboot at [ PCI Configuration begin ].

I also have tried many flags and their combinations. But I am missing something I am not seeing.

Has anyone also faced this problem and solved it?

Thanks.

Onemetal

Attachments

• 2016-10-02 14.32.30.jpg
    2016-10-02 14.32.30.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 323
You can install Multibeast starting from USB and then redirecting to the freshly installed HD. What is wrong is that Clover once installed in the HD will get stuck on starting

Hi Guys! I need some help!

I am trying to update to Sierra on a Gigabite Z68MA-D2H-B3 with Nvidia 520 card. Bios are correctly configured.

All the installation goes well, until it has to reboot after Multibeast 9.0.0 installs the Clover.

I have tried both UEFI installations and Legacy boot. But both get stuck on reboot at [ PCI Configuration begin ].

I also have tried many flags and their combinations. But I am missing something I am not seeing.

Has anyone also faced this problem and solved it?

Thanks.

Onemetal

Have you find the solution ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back