Contribute
Register

pastrychef's Asus ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming (WI-FI AC) build w/ i9-9900K + AMD 6600 XT

Hey,
My back Panal audio ports are not working .. any suggestions, please.

Download my latest Clover EFI and copy the Devices section in the config.plist.

H310, Z370, and B660 all updated to OC84 without issue or incident, simply using OCAT. Kext noted to update included AppleALC and the PS2 Voodoo kext. No issues, took moments for each.

Hi,
How to install tp link ub400 monterey 12.5.1?

Last edited:
bluetoolfixup.kext 2.6.1 + USB2.0 port = success for several posters on the web.
Thanks for the reply, unfortunately this doesn't work for me.

Many of you have rightly gone ahead with the new real Macs, I can't afford it now, but I am very satisfied and happy that this adventure started in 2017 by the Pastrychef has created a wonderful hackintosh with truly excellent performance (still today compared to many other new systems). Slowly I will remain alone on this thread and I am aware that soon this pleasure will end, .... but that moment does not seem to have arrived yet.
Thanks to the pastrychef who continues inexorably to bring updates, (... I don't know how he does it but thank goodness he does!)

More info, please. You need to increase your verbosity +10.

So you placed the USB stick into a 2.0-only port (typically a white port), is that right?
You then enabled the kext?
What does Apple System Profiler show in your USB section? Can you share that pls?

I believe the TP Link UB400 uses the CSR8510 A10 chipset.

You say "unfortunately this doesn't work for me" but you do not give us any information.

For example, do you see the adapter in the System Report under Bluetooth? If you can see it, does it just not connect to any devices?

Can you not see it at all?

We have a thread here which tried to activate this chipset and succeeded:

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/10-9-bluetooth-csr8510-a10-not-recognised-as-bluetooth.116502/

"Search" is always your first option here.

Back