Register

P9X79 trouble installing

Motherboard
Asus P9X79
CPU
Xeon E5 2670v1
Graphics
R9 280X / GTX 1050
I had the Missing Bluetooth Controller toi at the beginning. It was a problem with my USB ports. Boot with the flag nv_disable=1 and change your USB port for your stick ( front USB cause problem).

- sorry for the double post problem with my handy -

Last edited:
Motherboard
Asus P9X79
CPU
Xeon E5 2670v1
Graphics
R9 280X / GTX 1050
For every experts of hackintosh, if I send my good config plist to Pierrot, did hé can use it to install his USB Key? After edit the graphics enbler of course.

Motherboard
Asus P9X79
CPU
Intel Core i7 4930K
Graphics
geforce 770 gtx Gigabyte
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I had the Missing Bluetooth Controller toi at the beginning. It was a problem with my USB ports. Boot with the flag nv_disable=1 and change your USB port for your stick ( front USB cause problem).
Yes thanks to your topic, I have already dosable Asmedia USB3. But it doesn't work still :(

Last edited:
Motherboard
Asus P9X79
CPU
Intel Core i7 4930K
Graphics
geforce 770 gtx Gigabyte
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport indicates a Graphics Problem. Attach config.plist.
Here is my config.plist.
I found it on the EFI partition of my USB key, hope it's the right way.
Thank you.

Attachments

• config.plist
    4.8 KB · Views: 114
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-H77N-WIFI
CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
HD 4000
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android

Attachments

• config.plist
    4.8 KB · Views: 126
Motherboard
Asus P9X79
CPU
Intel Core i7 4930K
Graphics
geforce 770 gtx Gigabyte
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Try this.
Thank you, but it's not working :( I 've tried many bootflags (the classic ones...)
But then I can't find a difference in your config.plist, is that normal ?

I attach a picture of the moment where the screen is freezing, each time at the end...

Do you think it can be a problem :
- because chimera was installed before (but i've unconnected the ssd with chimera's yosemite)
- because of my UEFI settings (for exemple I can't disable Secure Boot Mode because it stays in grey ; and I don't have XHCI Handoff (but i have EHCI)

I'm a little bit lost !

Attachments

• IMG_2301.JPG
    IMG_2301.JPG
    129.9 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Motherboard
Asus P9X79
CPU
Xeon E5 2670v1
Graphics
R9 280X / GTX 1050
I didn't think about it before, but I made à fresh install for the same problem... I was on Maverick (with Chimera) and when I needed install ElCapitan I had many bad issues.

Just un case: do you have an old HDD to try à fresh install on your mobo. I always do like this: one HDD test to learn and after my SSD install after.

Motherboard
Asus P9X79
CPU
Intel Core i7 4930K
Graphics
geforce 770 gtx Gigabyte
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I didn't think about it before, but I made à fresh install for the same problem... I was on Maverick (with Chimera) and when I needed install ElCapitan I had many bad issues.

Just un case: do you have an old HDD to try à fresh install on your mobo. I always do like this: one HDD test to learn and after my SSD install after.

Yes but I connect just one SSD which is empty to my MB. So it should be fresh, no ? Maybe I should remove /boot and clearing MBR (boot0, boot1h) with the terminal because it's a new drive ? I'm not sure...

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-H77N-WIFI
CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
HD 4000
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Thank you, but it's not working :( I 've tried many bootflags (the classic ones...)
But then I can't find a difference in your config.plist, is that normal ?

I attach a picture of the moment where the screen is freezing, each time at the end...

Do you think it can be a problem :
- because chimera was installed before (but i've unconnected the ssd with chimera's yosemite)
- because of my UEFI settings (for exemple I can't disable Secure Boot Mode because it stays in grey ; and I don't have XHCI Handoff (but i have EHCI)

I'm a little bit lost !

Which Graphics card are you using?