Contribute
Register

P9X79 trouble installing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the Missing Bluetooth Controller toi at the beginning. It was a problem with my USB ports. Boot with the flag nv_disable=1 and change your USB port for your stick ( front USB cause problem).

- sorry for the double post problem with my handy -

Last edited:
For every experts of hackintosh, if I send my good config plist to Pierrot, did hé can use it to install his USB Key? After edit the graphics enbler of course.

I had the Missing Bluetooth Controller toi at the beginning. It was a problem with my USB ports. Boot with the flag nv_disable=1 and change your USB port for your stick ( front USB cause problem).
Yes thanks to your topic, I have already dosable Asmedia USB3. But it doesn't work still :(

Last edited:
Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport indicates a Graphics Problem. Attach config.plist.
Here is my config.plist.
I found it on the EFI partition of my USB key, hope it's the right way.
Thank you.

Attachments

• config.plist
    4.8 KB · Views: 162

Attachments

• config.plist
    4.8 KB · Views: 188
Try this.
Thank you, but it's not working :( I 've tried many bootflags (the classic ones...)
But then I can't find a difference in your config.plist, is that normal ?

I attach a picture of the moment where the screen is freezing, each time at the end...

Do you think it can be a problem :
- because chimera was installed before (but i've unconnected the ssd with chimera's yosemite)
- because of my UEFI settings (for exemple I can't disable Secure Boot Mode because it stays in grey ; and I don't have XHCI Handoff (but i have EHCI)

I'm a little bit lost !

Attachments

• IMG_2301.JPG
    IMG_2301.JPG
    129.9 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
I didn't think about it before, but I made à fresh install for the same problem... I was on Maverick (with Chimera) and when I needed install ElCapitan I had many bad issues.

Just un case: do you have an old HDD to try à fresh install on your mobo. I always do like this: one HDD test to learn and after my SSD install after.

I didn't think about it before, but I made à fresh install for the same problem... I was on Maverick (with Chimera) and when I needed install ElCapitan I had many bad issues.

Just un case: do you have an old HDD to try à fresh install on your mobo. I always do like this: one HDD test to learn and after my SSD install after.

Yes but I connect just one SSD which is empty to my MB. So it should be fresh, no ? Maybe I should remove /boot and clearing MBR (boot0, boot1h) with the terminal because it's a new drive ? I'm not sure...

Thank you, but it's not working :( I 've tried many bootflags (the classic ones...)
But then I can't find a difference in your config.plist, is that normal ?

I attach a picture of the moment where the screen is freezing, each time at the end...

Do you think it can be a problem :
- because chimera was installed before (but i've unconnected the ssd with chimera's yosemite)
- because of my UEFI settings (for exemple I can't disable Secure Boot Mode because it stays in grey ; and I don't have XHCI Handoff (but i have EHCI)

I'm a little bit lost !

Which Graphics card are you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back