Contribute
Register

OS X 10.9.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
After updating, my Logitech C270 HD camera now freezes every now and then. Plus the alc 892 audio on my Z87-D3HP motherboard doesn't work.

Article: OS X 10.9.3 Update

works for me! it's a miracle... i just followed the instructions in tonymac and all works great!

my pc: asus p8h61-m lx3 rev 2.0, intel i5 3200, geforce 210

thanks!!!

What should I do?
I updated with Appstore from 10.9.1, than it restarted with this.

thx!
WP_20140529_003_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
It's cache, not cash ;)

All was well, until...any ideas before the morning when I start over? Until now I've always had to add those boot flags except the first regarding clearing cache.
Also with Multibeast what should I name this?

Thank you so very much, Guitarist

Attachments

• IMG_5601.jpg
    IMG_5601.jpg
    995 KB · Views: 115
Hi Guys,

I recently switched my PC to a Hackintosh, It automatically ran the Mavericks 10.9.3 Update a few days and now comes up with the following screen shot. I've tried just booting it from the USB i created when i initially converted it but it just goes to a blank screen after the Apple Logo comes up and doesn't do anything.

I'm pretty new to all this so if anyone has any advice/ideas i'd massively appreciate it.

Thanks alot

Rich

bb2n7yw9ecewris4g.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I GIVE UP!

Can't get system profile to change. So took out both my 660Ti FTW cards and just running on Intel HD 4000.

An now the sound won't work installed ALC898 using Multibeast has always corrected the issue not this time. Without question this OS update has caused me the most issues ever.

: (

Really sucks to hear, kee! I've been avoiding another attempt myself b/c it seems so problematic. Can you revert to, or reinstall 10.9.2? My Unibeast drive (I just use a hard drive partition which makes it ultra fast) is at 10.9.2.

In addition, since this last debacle I have kept a clone of my 10.9.2 install using TechTool Pro 7. I know the prevailing consensus is Carbon Copy, but I already have this license and it's volume cloning has worked perfectly (using the "File Sync Cloning" option + "Skip newer destination files" + "Enable destination ownership"). Plus TTP 7 has many additional features, the main one being the recovery eDrive feature which has saved my ass from screwed up Hackintosh issues more times than I can count.

Just a suggestion so you can perhaps more confidently play around on your Hackintosh in the future. It's really a testament to how frustrated you are that you would remove such a nice graphics setup!

After update to 10.9.3 on GA Z68X-UD5H-B3 the mothercard beep and the systeme fan was not recognized and was stopped. After apply Multibeast 6.3 the mothercard beep too and it is impossible to manage the fans with FakeSMC v6.8.1307 plugins.
The solution is to desinstall FakeSMC v6.8.1307 plugins and install NullCPUPowerManagement kext. The mothercard beep stop and the systeme fan is functional but it is not possible to see it in Istat Pro.

See below. I hope you won't encounter the same issue.

Quote Originally Posted by cacamaca View Post

Confirmed Stork's instructions work: need to use FileNVRAM 1.1.3 and Chimera 3.0.1. iMessage works as expected with those.
Update: after a few days having iMessage working on 3 of my CustoMacs, it stopped working on 2 of them. Just to clarify, I have made no changes or installed anything after getting iMessage work with FileNVRAM 1.1.3 and Chimera 3.0.1. Just one day when I turned on the rigs, iMessage prompted me for the ID and password and displayed the "An error occurred during activation" message. I still have one CustoMac that works with iMessage, however I expect to stop doing that anytime now, based on the experience with the other 2 machines.

As a note, FaceTime works as expected on all rigs.

2nd Update: All rigs now do work with iMessage using FileNVRAM 1.1.3 and Chimera 3.0.1 after changing the Apple ID password (which I tried to avoid initially) and the machine serial no. (used Chameleon Wizard for that). Hope that helps.

Hi, is anyone using a GTX 770 OC in their build? It worked straight out of the box on 10.9.2. My 4K monitor is due to arrive in a couple of days, but I'm holding off on updating if I'm not gonna have GPU support in 10.9.3.

Hi Guys,

I recently switched my PC to a Hackintosh, It automatically ran the Mavericks 10.9.3 Update a few days and now comes up with the following screen shot. I've tried just booting it from the USB i created when i initially converted it but it just goes to a blank screen after the Apple Logo comes up and doesn't do anything.

I'm pretty new to all this so if anyone has any advice/ideas i'd massively appreciate it.

Thanks alot

Rich

bb2n7yw9ecewris4g.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hey Rich, have you removed all but one stick of RAM? I was getting a similar issue trying to boot until I found out I needed to do that.

Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back