Contribute
Register

OS X 10.9.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone try this with a Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 using the build in graphics? Especially if the dual monitor (DVI and HDMI) still work right?

I installed this on a MacPro (2008 real MacPro) and it killed the dual display ability on it. Seems to be a rampant bug in 10.9.3.

Article: OS X 10.9.3 Update

I am using nvidia graphics and after reboot I got a blank screen (no signal) after apple logo.

I did update from my App Store. Flawless updating. Everything working except sound. I just did use multibeast audio kept. Airplay works. iMessage not working since start.

z87x-ud3h with gigabyte GT 760 all okay. Only Sound Update req. also updated to Chimerra 3

Asrock Z77E-ITX
i7 3770K
GTX 670
BCM943225HMB Wifi+Bluetooth mini PCIE card

update using combo
after update got kernel pacnic
remove AppleIntelHD* kext in single user mode (-v -s)
boot normally
Trim + Audio + Ethernet gone
reinstall previous ethernet kext solved internet issue
use multibeast for audio and trim

wifi BT combo issue
BTcant turn off
fix product and vendor id solved the issue
magic trackpad gone crazy ( sometime no tap to click. sometime mouse cant move but click button work )
called back old IOBluettothfamily kext
remove com.bluetooth plist
issue solved.

I had the same issue with the monitors blanking after boot up.

I followed someones advice to use the PCIRootUID=0 or 1 (in my case 1 worked), and now both monitors (one in HDMI / one in DVI) finally came up! Thanks guys!

Graphics: nVidia GTX 650SC
MB: GA-787-HD3

I am having issues with audio. I follow instructions to reinstall drivers with Multibeast, when I do this I only have audio one time; after 2nd attempt to use audio in browser or in itunes the audio does not work.
UPDATE
I just reinstalled the audio drivers from Multi-Beast 6.1.0. That took care of losing audio after sleep, which I have to do in order to wake up my HD 7970! :rolleyes:

Yep, after sleep my Realtek 892 gives no sound when using Multibeast 6.2. Had to use MB 6.1 driver to get sound back.

after this 10.9.3 update my hackintosh had a few issues:

1) video card getting disabled just before login screen, no video on DVI port: solved by disabling MB onboard graphics in BIOS.

2) Random failures to boot up. Before the login screen could appear, the system showed the spinning pointer going on indefinitely (on black background). My hackintosh's definition was set to mac pro 6,1 at that time.
I changed the definition to iMac 14,2 and since then the problem disappeared, or, at least it hasn't happened anymore.

3) since 10.9.2 the system was having the no-audio after sleep issue: After i turned the definition into iMac 14,2, even this no-audio issue seems to be gone. it hasn't happened anymore.

hope this can be of any help to someone

my multibeast 6.2.1 (1) config:

Schermata 2014-05-18 alle 10.47.09.png

After Update just boot with usekernelcache=no Help please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back