Contribute
Register

OS X 10.9.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
any issue about 7850 cards does it also need to update im from 10.9.1 when i update to 10.9.2 i need to put new kext for the graphics to be recognise is it the same method with this new update?

Article: OS X 10.9.3 Update

I used to encounter same issue when upgrade from 10.9.1 to 10.9.2.
I find this thread below
http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...k-missing-bluetooth-controller-transport.html

go to terminal mode

Type: sudo mount -uw /
Type: sudo cd /System/Library/Extensions
Type: sudo mkdir intel_back
Type: sudo mv AppleIntelHD* AppleIntelF* intel_back/
Type: sudo touch ../Extensions

You might give it a try if it can work.
I haven't updated to 10.9.3 and afraid of what unexpected issue comes out. XD

I have some severe problems after updating my system. The boot stops here and nothing happens...

What should I do now?

BoxShot_20140515111816.png

Z77X-UP5 TH upgraded with no problem - just had to reinstall audio

-bth

Article: OS X 10.9.3 Update

i7 HP 4530s was a little more difficult. After getting KP from AICPM and rolling back the kext to v216.0, still had some power management issues (no turbo mode). Using ProBook installer only brought back audio and did not solve PM problem. Installing AICPM from MultiBeast 6.2.1 did the trick.

-bth

10.9.3 is working fine on my Hack Pro rig so far. All three DVI ports on my GTX 690 seem to work fine but you have to have your monitors connected before booting. I have not yet tested the mini displayport port yet though.

I reapplied the trim driver and ALC1150 driver from Multibeast 6.2.1 so sound and trim are working normally.

As with the previous update I had to reinstall the legacy 889 kext after the reboot, but everything else looks ok so far.

Kernel panic on first reboot, all subsequent reboots just end up at a black screen.. back to restore I think...

Worked flawlessly for me using the combo update. I didn't have to use multibeast for my audio driver - it was still working fine. I used chameleon SSD optimizer to re-enable TRIM. Radeon HD 7870 - no issues.

iMessage STILL does not work. %&*#%^^&#%

Anyone have luck with the GTX 660ti video card?

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone have luck with the GTX 660ti working or is it something to avoid right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back