Contribute
Register

OS X 10.9.3 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
* GA Z77-DS3H + Intel HD4000 Gfx + 10.9.3 Combo Update SUCCESS ! *
only broke Trim and Audio but nothing else so re-installed Trim with MultiBeast 6.2.0
Used MultiBeast 5.4.3 /ALC887 Current to install 10.8.4 AppleHDA.kext (fixes static issues on the DS3H onboard audio)
Rebooted and Repaired permissions - All Good incl. working IOGear GBU521 Bluetooth, HDMI audio and Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 USB Audio interface :thumbup:

Hi, I installed the update on my work's Lenovo T530 that Works out of the box when I installed 10.9.2...(without having to remove any kexts..) I installed the update and after reboot the mahcine actually boots but display is off. I only use this flag: GraphicsEnabler=Yes... It worked under 10.9.2...any ideas? Thanks!

MB: ASUS p8z77-v
GPU: ASUS gtx 550ti

OSX 10.9.2 and i upgraded from App store.

KP at BOOT: com.apple.driver.AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement

Followed Stork's steps and updated to 10.9.3 without any issues. Applied ALC892 and Trim patch post reboot effortlessly. Still waiting to update iTunes until I hear there's no issues; never really use the app anyways.

Gigabyte GA-Z87MX-D3H / Intel i5-4670K / Crucial M4 128GB SSD

Article: OS X 10.9.3 Update

Updated my 10.9.2 system (GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 | i7 [email protected] | GTX770) to 10.9.3.

Now, sometimes when I boot (mostly with a really cold boot) I don't get the login screen but 'the busy mouse wheel'. Don't know how to explain it exactly, but I can move the mouse but the background stays black and nothing happens.

But when I turn off the power and boot again, everything is fine. I've tried several times booting in verbose mode but then boot never fails.

Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction to find out what's happening on boot.
it happened to me as well, just once so far.
I restarted again, and the problem was gone.
I have no clue what could be the reason for this random inability to start the system

While updating, my computer froze. Now, I receive an error message at boot. It will boot while in safe mode, but it is very buggy. This is the error message I receive when booting with no commands. http://imgur.com/uJAQbyY

Gigabyte Z87M-D3H
Sapphire Vapor-X r9 280x
Intel i5 4440

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back